Best bonus power for each class.

#1Sam_GuevennePosted 3/29/2012 10:16:32 PM
Which bonus power has the best synergy with each class?

Adept:
Vanguard: Stasis
Sentinel:
Engineer: Warp Ammo
Infiltrator:
Soldier:

I've only played as Vanguards and Engineers, so I can't speak for the rest of the classes.
---
RA20
#2awesomeunoPosted 3/29/2012 10:41:32 PM
Adept: warp ammo or stasis
Vanguard: reave
Sentinel: whatever you feel like. probably a strong ammo power though
Engineer: tech shield
Infiltrator: energy drain
Soldier: energy drain\reave\carnage\marksman
---
PHD in awesomeness
"Whoa, that sucks really good. You think anyone's ever...done stuff with it?" -Roger
#3find no fan tar seaPosted 3/29/2012 10:49:44 PM
I think for Human engineer it's Incendary (sp?) ammo. I would get a lot of tech kills and tech burst with it on!
---
I spit on Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13-2 and i want my money back!
#4WyrmcraftPosted 3/29/2012 10:56:26 PM
Adept: Reave
Vanguard: Barrier or Reave, either or
Sentinel: Defensive Matrix (PS: You cannot die)
Engineer: Defensive Matrix (tech Damage this time, not that other stuff)
Infiltrator: I like energy drain but it's honestly up in the air
Soldier: Who cares
---
I died, three times, what's your excuse?
In Dyrus We Trust
#5Strykerr85Posted 3/29/2012 10:56:33 PM
Adept's best bonus power imo is Energy Drain (learned from Tali). Shields are an Adepts only weakness, and Energy Drain destroys shields extremely quick, plus it boosts your own shield too, so its almost like a life-tap sort of ability.
#6KungFuChicken69Posted 3/30/2012 12:34:46 AM
A Soldier should definitely invest in Energy Drain so that Shep can take full advantage of Incendiary's Ammo's explosive bursts. Drop shields with Energy Drain, then drop bodies with your souped up Mattock/Saber/Carnifex/etc. with Incendiary Ammo.

Another good choice for a soldier is Defense Matrix, though it does slow down your power usage. At least it can get you out of a bind pretty quickly, especially if you play on Insanity. I haven't tried it myself, but I used Geth Shield Boost (the ME2 equivalent), and it's saved my ass more times than I could count on ME2 Insanity.
---
It's funny how the music puts time in perspective.
Add a soundtrack to your life and perfect it.
#7Impaired MedicPosted 3/30/2012 4:14:27 AM

Adept's best bonus power imo is Energy Drain (learned from Tali). Shields are an Adepts only weakness, and Energy Drain destroys shields extremely quick, plus it boosts your own shield too, so its almost like a life-tap sort of ability.

I went with Energy Drain as well on my Adept for my Insanity run, worked splendidly.
---
His name was Marauder Shields.
#8BusardPosted 3/30/2012 5:15:33 AM
Sentinel: Defense Matrix
Engineer: Defense Drone with Tali (the more drones, the better) and Liara
#9final_chancePosted 3/30/2012 5:50:34 AM
I went with Slam on my Insanity Infiltrator, because Liara was always in my party. Worked out extremely well. Reave would have worked too, but I didn't have that at the time.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#10StormTRPosted 3/30/2012 7:36:41 AM
I know I have Marksman on my Vanguard (which is odd since Kaidan's the VS in the file I'm playing and Ashley was in the last one) and might use it if I do a Sentinel one since it's kind of like a quasi-Adrenaline Rush too. However, apparently Defensive Matrix is good for Vanguards or something like that.
---
( PSN: L-W-X )
"In our world, every storm has an end...Every night, brings a new morning."