Premium Spectre Pack Worth It?

#1Sasuke7892Posted 4/3/2012 5:45:11 PM
It costs a good amount. Just wondering if its worth saving up for it over regular spectre packs.
---
Check out my Call of Duty Gameplay/Commentaries!!
www.youtube.com/Yoshi7892
#2iceman1685Posted 4/3/2012 5:56:36 PM
depends on if you have got most of the uncommons/commons.

for me i have all uncommons and commons so i get rres in vet packs nearly every time.

in spectre packs i am getting 1-2+rare every time. so for me the answer is no. unless you really want an increase for N7 weapons
#3IllnesssssPosted 4/3/2012 6:45:45 PM
I'm not going for it. Simply too expensive.
---
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."
#4Ace_DragoonPosted 4/3/2012 7:02:36 PM
Is there a way to tell what is uncommon or not ? I can kinda guess which is starter weapon and which is rare, but there are some middle of the road I am not sure about. Is there a list somewhere ?
#5iceman1685Posted 4/3/2012 7:04:16 PM
yeah there are lists just google it there are plent of sites that have them. by the way commons are the guns you most likely have lvled really high uncommons are the ones you dont have lvled at all
#6Allied77Posted 4/3/2012 7:20:42 PM
I just bought one. I can't tell you how many Spectre and Veteran packs I've bought trying to get a Widow or Black Widow. This Premium pack just gave me a Widow. Finally, after all these weeks!

So yeah, for me, it was worth it.
---
"Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
#7Nervani19Posted 4/3/2012 7:26:23 PM
Definitely worth it... I have bought 2 packs now and the first one was crap but my second one I got 2 N7 weapons at once... A paladin and a Wraith
---
PSN: Nervani
Spend the extra $5 and don't buy used! Support your game developers!!
#8skaskiPosted 4/3/2012 7:31:14 PM
on my first one, i got 5 medigels, a shotgun rail amp, some incendiary rounds, a character card, and the N7 talon. on my second one, i got 5 clips, an SMG rail amp, two character cards, and a claymore upgrade.

i really don't notice a difference from a regular spectre pack, aside from the price.
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#9XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 4/3/2012 7:39:50 PM
After opening 30+ Spectre packs and seeing nothing but Character Training, I decided to save my Creds in hopes they would release a Premium Spectre Pack today - and thank the heavens, they did. I was pleased to see three ultra rares (two Saber upgrades and a Javelin).

Is it worth it? Hell to the yes. Consider the fact that you only usually get one Gold from a normal Spectre pack, and this one GUARANTEES two, and has a MUCH higher chance for an Ultra rare.

Too expensive? I don't even see the logic in that.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
#10Ace_DragoonPosted 4/3/2012 7:43:49 PM
Found a link of what's what, post here for others if curious..

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/54333/what-can-i-find-in-the-uncommon-and-rare-item-packs/55154#55154