Suggestions on the turian sent

#1lam_jeremyPosted 4/7/2012 10:55:55 PM

I.. dunno how to use this guy... no tech armour? 

#2DuranOfForcenaPosted 4/7/2012 11:43:42 PM
A lot of people tell you not to go with Tech Armor because of the recharge speed penalty, but you can spec it to go down to only -30%, but at the same time give +20% to power damage, which I think is a fair tradeoff. You have to forego fitness for this, but with both Overload and Warp, and the damage you will doing with them as well as the damage you will be protected from are, again, a fair tradeoff. I have not yet tested this build on gold however.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#3aaronisblaPosted 4/8/2012 12:57:40 AM
i have fond memories of playing secret of mana 3....
on topic.....i like using this guy with a hornet, since he gets stability. But every time i wanna use a turian with a hornet, i just end up choosing the solider turian

built right, this guy can be great with another biotic on your squad. Plenty of biotic explosions from you using warp and them using something like throw. Throw also sets off tech bursts if you have overloaded someone. Guess he's a jack of all trades. Not particularly great in one category, but decent all around
---
PSN: aaronisbla "walk softly and carry a HUGE Axe" ~ Me
#4final_chancePosted 4/8/2012 4:22:04 AM
I play with no Tech Armor. Maxed Warp with detonation bonus. Biotic explosions are so good against armor. As such they destroy Reapers. Maxed Overload. It's really up to you to decide if you want damage or AoE. I prefer damage. If I want to AoE spam I use an Engineer. Maxed passive with Weight Capacity - Your Choice - Weapon Damage (unless you use Assault Rifles). Max fitness for shields/health.

Alternatively, you could go 6 Tech Armor, 6 Overload, 6 Warp, 4 Passive, 4 Fitness. The Tech Armor damage reduction will make up for not having 6 Fitness, and you'll get a power damage bonus. Preferably you will need to carry lightweight guns (Carnifex at most) to make up for the 50% cooldown penalty. If you want max power damage (or headshot bonus) you'll have to go 5 Passive, 3 Fitness.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee