Incisor sniper rifle

#1TheBansheePosted 4/27/2012 9:31:42 PM
Is there any way to make this gun worth using? IMO, they shouldn't have nerfed the recoil from what it was in ME2. This gun would have it's place in Gold if it were a little stronger and easier to get all 3 hits... it would bypass gating. 3 hits is about as much damage as 3 raptor hits... but it burst fires and never hits with all 3...

Has anyone found any use with this weapon? They did just buff the damage, which is per bullet, so it's somewhat significant.
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#2turtle225Posted 4/27/2012 9:34:24 PM
its slightly easier to use on a turian soldier, due to the stability bonus.

also, if you slightly hold down on the aiming reticle, while firing, you can compensate for the recoil. kinda tough to do in a pinch though

overall, I don't like it too much
---
,=,e
#3Ryang33kcrestPosted 4/27/2012 9:38:35 PM(edited)
from what i've tinkered with on my turian soldier, marksman jazzes it up....kinda, but using it in the few seconds marksman is active still doesn't really justify using it without. Which is a shame, i really like the Incisor
---
There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: "Not today."
PSN ID: EnlaCruz
#4TheBanshee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:39:20 PM
It was my favorite ME2 sniper rifle. I always made Garrus use it. It's totally useless now, though... I am disappoint. They should patch the stupid recoil.
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#5turtle225Posted 4/27/2012 9:40:14 PM
where did you find it in me2?

i only had the starting one, and the semi auto. forget the names
---
,=,e
#6Ryang33kcrestPosted 4/27/2012 9:42:56 PM
turtle225 posted...
where did you find it in me2?

i only had the starting one, and the semi auto. forget the names

it was DLC
---
There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: "Not today."
#7TheBanshee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:44:36 PM
It was great. Why they nerfed it when there is stuff like Widow and Black out there, I don't know. It's even outclassed by the garbage Viper...
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#8turtle225Posted 4/27/2012 9:47:23 PM
which dlc?

i think I have all of them but arrival

kasumi
zaeed
firewalker
overlord
shadow broker
---
,=,e
#9Ryang33kcrestPosted 4/27/2012 9:51:13 PM
turtle225 posted...
which dlc?

i think I have all of them but arrival

kasumi
zaeed
firewalker
overlord
shadow broker

Aegis pack DLC???...unless im just completely remembering wrong
---
#10turtle225Posted 4/27/2012 9:53:25 PM
I don't even know what that is so i guess i don't have it.

the semi auto was good enough. great for killing scions from afar.
---
,=,e