anyone up for random map/enemy gold?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. anyone up for random map/enemy gold?
3 years ago#1

i hate choosing random quick game, and i get into a WGG or Dagger Cerberus... kinda sick of these two, especially the latter, after this weeked

3 years ago#2
i would say sure. but seeing our current pattern lately its either you hop off right when i log in or the opposite.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
3 years ago#3
gold condor ftw n_n
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#4
You can add me if you want. I'm on a mission to beat all enemies on all maps on Gold. Just need to beat the Reapers on like...6 maps :P
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
3 years ago#5
BlitzKing900 posted...
You can add me if you want. I'm on a mission to beat all enemies on all maps on Gold. Just need to beat the Reapers on like...6 maps :P

hey me too :D
i need 2 more maps to get them done.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
3 years ago#6

That was a grrreat run today guys... and we avenged ourselves on that reaper round.. sorry i kept getting OHKO tho.. krogan vanguards are kinda risky afterall.... 

3 years ago#7
Glad I could hop in for that last round. Hadn't beaten the Reapers on that map, or with my Asari. Or with a Full Extraction come to think of it. Nice work.
---
3 years ago#8
Add me. I play as an asari Adept (against every enemy) and geth engineer (dont use it against the reapers).

my psn is rjzp24
3 years ago#9
always nice to see some people who play gold for the challenge. you can add me. psn is the same as my name here
3 years ago#10
BlitzKing900 posted...
Glad I could hop in for that last round. Hadn't beaten the Reapers on that map, or with my Asari. Or with a Full Extraction come to think of it. Nice work.
---

haha that was a close one. but i shouldve used a disciple instead, the claymore was too heavy for the krogan vanguard. i think we wouldve done better if i tanked with the salarian engineer decoy or human engineer drone. much safer. the banshees OHKO wayyy too often.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. anyone up for random map/enemy gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived