A few jokes i heard during a game today...

#1lam_jeremyPosted 5/4/2012 6:44:06 AM

Player 1: S**T, the banshee is screaming

Player 2: But we're fighting the geth....?

Player 1: O, I meant my wife.. 

All: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Player 1: If youre not using a krogan, we would've banned you. Do you know why we need a krogan?

Player 2: No.. why?

Player 1: Affirmative Action....

All: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Subsequently...

Player 2: look at my krogan jumping over the counter. (the L shaped counters on White) 

Player 3: Why did the krogan jump over the counter?

Player 2: Coz there were enemies on the other side?

Player 3: No..... To rob the cashier on the other side.....

All: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#2IwantedzeroPosted 5/4/2012 6:56:30 AM
This is why I don't play with people who have mics.
---
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.
http://i42.tinypic.com/28mgvbq.jpg
#3Lord_KayPosted 5/4/2012 7:06:40 AM
Dam, i hate mic players!!! There bad jokes,radio(Spanish radio ...), whistling and give order to everyone when you die one the first stage... and more.Just can't stand those people playing with mic 3/4 of them from my experience...Yes there some good one but there rare.
#4TeepoPosted 5/4/2012 7:37:26 AM
so one wife joke and 2 racist interchangeably black/Hispanic jokes.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#5neonick2kPosted 5/4/2012 7:58:33 AM
Kind of funny. What I usually hear from mics is loud chatter in languages I don't understand and screaming at me to get the EZ when there is still over a minute left.
#6ironlunz949Posted 5/4/2012 8:33:39 AM
Heard this:
Asari are dying after taking plan B pill.....talk about two birds

Took awhile to get it but damn i had to laugh
#7lam_jeremy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 2:08:39 AM
ironlunz949 posted...
Heard this:
Asari are dying after taking plan B pill.....talk about two birds

Took awhile to get it but damn i had to laugh

wait... what?
#8TeepoPosted 5/5/2012 7:24:19 AM
yeah i don't get the joke either, Plan B pill is a morning after pill for women who don't want to get pregnant i think... however i don't see how that works with Asari, since A.) They don't get pregnant the same way human women get pregnant with a male humans sperm fertilizing her eggs. B.) The act of Sex/Impregnation doesn't even have to be sexual intercourse for Asari.
---
#9ironlunz949Posted 5/5/2012 7:47:59 AM
Teepo posted...
yeah i don't get the joke either, Plan B pill is a morning after pill for women who don't want to get pregnant i think... however i don't see how that works with Asari, since A.) They don't get pregnant the same way human women get pregnant with a male humans sperm fertilizing her eggs. B.) The act of Sex/Impregnation doesn't even have to be sexual intercourse for Asari.

.....im way to **** to comprehend what you just said man.
All i know is that plan B pills are for women that forget to take birth control pill, say you went for a "gold match" with a girl (human) and you did a "full extraction" on her and forgot to take her birth control pill the night before, then congrats she might be preggo.

Plan b pill is very bad in general for ladies, even in some cases fatal... It messes with their insides and body reaction. Any ways so hez basically giving a reference to the "kill 2 birds, with one stone"
You get rid of the unwanted mistake son, and soon to be biaxxh of a your babys mama.

That's what i got from it.
#10TeepoPosted 5/5/2012 8:50:54 AM
ironlunz949 posted...
Teepo posted...

.....im way to **** to comprehend what you just said man.
All i know is that plan B pills are for women that forget to take birth control pill, say you went for a "gold match" with a girl (human) and you did a "full extraction" on her and forgot to take her birth control pill the night before, then congrats she might be preggo.

Plan b pill is very bad in general for ladies, even in some cases fatal... It messes with their insides and body reaction. Any ways so hez basically giving a reference to the "kill 2 birds, with one stone"
You get rid of the unwanted mistake son, and soon to be biaxxh of a your babys mama.

That's what i got from it.

That's kind of what i was saying in that is a abortion pill, didn't know about the side effects of nearly or sometimes killing the woman as well, that makes sense but is now totally ****ed up to joke about.
---