funny experience

#1TheBansheePosted 5/4/2012 7:46:00 PM
I was playing silver and 2 players from the previous round(s) stuck around. They were decent players who could hold their own. I have ~20k more points than them, but that's nothing out of the ordinary (Kroguard with a GPS... you know...).

Into the lobby walks N7 17 dude with a lvl 14 soldier rocking a Phalanx I ....>.> That tends to be a sure-fire sign for failure, so I vote to kick him out. Kinda mean? Maybe, but I don't feel like carrying a team on my big bulky shoulders again...

The dude has a mic and pipes up "I wouldn't do that yadadada" "I'll top the score blar blar" "If I go down before wave 5 I'll leave yakidyyakyak"....

Round 1, he is top score after wave 1. He spams concussive shot and has top score after wave 1, and I was a close second after the enemies spawn on the other side of the map from me. "Told y'all zomgzorz"

Round 3, a teammate dies and uses a gel with his whole team surrounding him "WTFBBQ!!???!"

Round 4 he dies and uses a gel. *hope nobody saw me*. HE DIDNT LEAVE >:( by this point he is 3rd in score.

We win the round. "At least I wasn't last" then he starts beaking the guy who did. What a rockstar! :/

Round 2:
I switch to my Salarian Infiltrator Claymore and have about 5 times his points after a few waves. He ragequit.

People and their angst... he was yacking to his buddy who was watching him play, pumping his own tires. It was pretty amusing.
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#2BlitzKing900Posted 5/4/2012 9:36:48 PM
You kick people in Silver? Its not like he was lvl 2.

And its not exactly hard to carry on silver, not much extra work other than killing a few more enemies...
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
#3TheBanshee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:04:29 PM
It was more or less his reaction.

And like I said, I was already not entirely confident in the rest of my team, so I didn't want a liability costing me wave 10 rewards. Fair enough.

Carrying Silver is certainly easy, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it.
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#4altoloko27Posted 5/4/2012 11:07:50 PM
BlitzKing900 posted...
You kick people in Silver? Its not like he was lvl 2.

And its not exactly hard to carry on silver, not much extra work other than killing a few more enemies...

That's why I hate promoting they even kick me from bronze sometimes its crazy man if ur not lvl 20 u get kicked in any difficulty !
#5AtzenkillerPosted 5/5/2012 12:36:22 AM
TheBanshee posted...
"If I go down before wave 5 I'll leave yakidyyakyak"

that's why i would have kicked him. if there was a chance he would leave mid-game he should just do it right now
#6TheBanshee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 7:53:23 AM
haha, then he went down and tried to cover it up with a medigel when I could have revived him. then he freaked at the other dude for using one...

He also died a second time that wave 4 >.>

I like how when he did leave, it was because of how many more points i had than him.
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy