I haven't touch the game in a month

#1Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 5/4/2012 9:51:15 PM
Since I beat the game my N7CE is collecting dust because of no new sp dlc. I don't care about mp I only played mp to get 100% in the main game. Apparently Bioware is concentrating too much in the mp and has abandoned the important part of the game, singleplayer. Releasing mp dlc but no new sp dlc and tons of mp boring events. I'm disappointed with Bioware and I hope Dragon Age 3 will not have mp. In conclusion mp ruined this game and will ruin DA3 too. Please send an email to Bioware and tell them we don't want Dragon Age 3 to have multiplayer, specially if you have to play it to get the best ending.
---
My gaming room in HQ.
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w454/JECPB/DSC01312.jpg
#2VelescoPosted 5/5/2012 7:56:53 AM
Although I agree that ME3 didn't need a multiplayer mode, I have to say I have been enjoying it. I agree that you shouldn't have to play it to get the best ending, but I think the cooperative nature of the multiplayer makes it fun. I'm glad they didn't go with the standard team deathmatch mode or capture the flag. That would have been quite lame...
---
"Meh..."
#3MrMolinaroPosted 5/5/2012 8:15:25 AM
I was against the inclusion of a MP mode and was annoyed that I had to play it to get the "best" ending but I ended up enjoying it. I am glad that the MP element exists to keep me playing the game while I wait for the EC. After 2 runs through the game I would have put ME3 on the shelf long ago if not for MP. The SP game was 99% fantastic and the 1% that wasn't had nothing to do with MP.