not interested in SP but would get it for MP
---
When life gives you lemons, too bad.
#2ingomullerPosted 5/7/2012 10:27:10 AM
that actually is a good idea.

It worked for
Killzone.
#3AtzenkillerPosted 5/7/2012 10:57:15 AM
might have worked for killzone if they had released it back then. why would i want to play such an old game now? but this one would be perfect as a free to play mp game because you can buy the packs with real cash
#4ironlunz949Posted 5/7/2012 11:11:40 AM
Atzenkiller posted...
might have worked for killzone if they had released it back then. why would i want to play such an old game now? but this one would be perfect as a free to play mp game because you can buy the packs with real cash

Idk if its just my psn, but currently at the moment i can only get packs with credits, the cash option is not even showing. (n/a)
Its this happening to someone else?
#5AtzenkillerPosted 5/7/2012 11:14:11 AM
yep, looks like they've removed it a few days ago. EA will not be pleased
#6ingomullerPosted 5/7/2012 12:32:38 PM
Atzenkiller posted...

they removed because of the many many bugs. I purchased packs and did not received anything. That's lawsuit material when you add money to the mix.
#7ninja_pandaPosted 5/7/2012 12:58:12 PM
they need to add the cash component back ASAP
cause some people who don't have time to play 24/7 would like some upgrades
#8AtzenkillerPosted 5/7/2012 2:18:55 PM
ingomuller posted...
Atzenkiller posted...

they removed because of the many many bugs. I purchased packs and did not received anything. That's lawsuit material when you add money to the mix.

you knew this game was having lots of problems since its release and it still has. you should expect something like this to happen before you decide to spend real money on it.

ninja_panda posted...
they need to add the cash component back ASAP
cause some people who don't have time to play 24/7 would like some upgrades

are you planning to get everything in 2 weeks? getting new weapons and upgrades is what keeps you coming back to this game. you spend real money to take away the feeling of actually earning that stuff. and if you only played the game for an hour a day it could last you for months. but i get the feeling you're talking about much more than just 1 hour per day
#9ironlunz949Posted 5/7/2012 2:29:51 PM
It doesn't hurt to spend like 10 bucks a month on packs.....

Ive been lucky with N7 weapons... and honestly i like the feeling of someone telling you "oh nice gun man"

Show,,,but dont tell
Imo
#10ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/7/2012 2:34:34 PM
I'm not happy about the tedious amounts of time I put into ME3's multiplayer to get to where I am, but I've now got myself just about every rare weapon at level X. Only ones I'm missing are the Striker Assault Rifle and Geth Plasma SMG, both of which are at level VII and IX, respectively, and neither of which I care much about.

That said, it's really a waste to spend real money on packs. Contrary to what some might have you believe, you don't have better chances of getting rares when spending real money, and unless you -know- you're getting something worthwhile you shouldn't be spending actual money.
---
July 18, 2011. Megaman Legends 3 has been cancelled. Today, I mourn. Here remains a reminder of what could have been.
PSN:ChocoboDreams