Marvel universe VS. Reapers, Cerberus, Geth

#1ironlunz949Posted 5/14/2012 2:14:30 PM
Im talking about every bad or good marvel character.....vs all them mass effect baddies
#2carlzeiss23Posted 5/14/2012 2:21:02 PM
if dormammu can suck up all reapers to his dimension
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3Xtreme65Posted 5/14/2012 2:22:46 PM
Besides Reaper indoctronation, the Mass Effect baddies don't stand a chance in hell against people like Galactus, Thor, and Hulk. Can a Reaper even kill people like Wolverine?
---
http://www.myspace.com/xtreme65
#4Total_Lost2Posted 5/14/2012 2:23:07 PM
Marvel, and it isn't even a contest
---
Just when you think you see a silver lining, God makes you blind....the *****
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
#5ironlunz949(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 2:40:44 PM
I think reapers might stand a chance lol
in space, indoctrinating anything that touches them, new fuion process.....,brutes and atlas or atlas and prime or shook three

Idk cerberus has fleets and so does Geth and reapers
Add alliance to the equation and i think marvel gots it rough
#6mightbedaGOATPosted 5/14/2012 2:50:33 PM
Most of the Marvel S-tier characters could probably solo the entire Mass Effect universe. This isn't a fair fight at all.
---
Queen City's Finest
PSN: illius_willius
#7ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/14/2012 2:57:15 PM(edited)
Marvel heroes take out threats like the reapers, much less cerberus and the geth, on a regular basis. Putting anything at all against Marvel is just unfair, as it has some of the most powerful heroes to ever exist. To put it simply, they'd be "overpowered".

You don't even need to enlist the superheroes, just take every Marvel mutant and you'll be fine. Magneto alone would destroy the entire Geth race, let alone an Atlas, and hell, Cerberus as a whole too (they use metal guns, and he'd have a field day with those riot shields).

The thing is, the Mass Effect universe doesn't have "super" heroes by Marvel's sense. It's just humanity versus these threats, and that's why they struggle. If they had super beings, akin to Thor or Hulk, then they'd have much less of an issue.
---
July 18, 2011. Megaman Legends 3 has been cancelled. Today, I mourn. Here remains a reminder of what could have been.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#8Slvr_NitratePosted 5/14/2012 2:56:22 PM
Marvel would annihilate the ME3 universe. The sheer number of heroes and villains alone would overwhelm.

Personally I would just throw the Hulk, Thor, Thanos, Ultron, Silver Surfer, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider at em. Then just sit back and watch all the badassery at work.
#9ironlunz949(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 3:10:48 PM
I know someone marvel can't handle

Niftu Cal

Lmao ten points to the one who knows him.
They can't beat him lmao.
#10GamecaperPosted 5/14/2012 3:17:14 PM
Galactus can't even hold the controller, and the rest don't have the skills to handle them all on Gold.