Geth Infiltrator Build

#1toxic_jackalPosted 6/28/2012 8:11:09 AM
Can anyone give me a fun build for the GI? I've only been using the build listed in the multiplayer guide listed on this website. Maybe a melee build or something, or I've been seeing people using the Reegar Carbine on the GI sometimes.
#2dcaoKOPosted 6/28/2012 8:22:00 AM
GI Carbine

4 Cloak - damage
6 Prox - radius, damage taken, damage
6 Hunter - power recharge, RoF, damage
6 Network - weapon damage, headshot, weapon damage
4 Fitness - shields

Gi Claymore

5 Cloak - damage, power recharge
6 Hunter - weapon accuracy, power damage, damage
6 Network - weapon damage, headshot, weapon damage
3 Fitness

GI Krysae

6 Cloak - damage, power recharge, sniper damage
6 Hunter - power recharge, RoF, damage
6 Network - weapon damage, power damage, weapon damage
0 Fitness
---
ME3 psn: dcaoko
U3 psn: InsaneDefense
#3Delta0126Posted 6/28/2012 2:05:42 PM
You can try here also: http://me3multiplayer.com/category/multiplayer-builds/infiltrator/geth-infiltrator/
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#4boblebobPosted 6/28/2012 3:57:06 PM
i put 6 in everything and left out the proxys
---
up yours
psn=elquango
#5skillz302008Posted 6/28/2012 7:05:25 PM
Never tried making your own build ?
#6SalamanderXLPosted 6/29/2012 5:21:01 AM
Left out... Proxies? You know proxies are one of the reasons he's so 'OP' right? High damage ability which staggers most enemies in a fairly good radius and debuffs all enemies hit. Add hunter mode/tac cloak and THAT is why he does such mad damage. Cloak-mine-fire-repeat until everything is dead. You can fire a mine and your weapon while the tac cloak boost is still effective and only get the cooldown for the cloak making it pretty spammable.

I personally love the claymore because a headshot will kill almost anything short of a boss in one hit. Works very well on GI if you take accuracy in hunter mode, long range headshots galore. Stick high caliber barrel and smart choke on for easy headsplats.

On a side note I recently found out that the sheild power cells gear are really useful on infiltrators, I previously found little use for them but since snipers pop in and out of cover alot and dodge at least having a sheild gate that much quicker is very useful.

Beyond a few tips I suggest playing around by promoting etc. To find your niche setup.