infinite missile launcher glitch?

#21S_S_D_DPosted 7/21/2012 9:43:41 PM
If I were to use the missle glitch, I would probably just create a private game. That way no one else has a bad experience. Of course, Bioware may get suspicious if they ever check the logs and see that you've been soloing platinum. lol

This is all just hypothetical. I wouldn't do it myself because it's not worth risking being banned.
---
All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.
#22scorpion41Posted 7/21/2012 9:59:39 PM
S_S_D_D posted...
If I were to use the missle glitch, I would probably just create a private game. That way no one else has a bad experience. Of course, Bioware may get suspicious if they ever check the logs and see that you've been soloing platinum. lol

This is all just hypothetical. I wouldn't do it myself because it's not worth risking being banned.

You can't do it as a host anyway. You have to have the lag that exists being a part of another person's game.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/MK mains:Stryker,Reptile,Baraka
Mass Effect 3: Human Vanguard
#23S_S_D_DPosted 7/22/2012 3:05:48 AM
scorpion41 posted...
S_S_D_D posted...

You can't do it as a host anyway. You have to have the lag that exists being a part of another person's game.

Ahh... well I didn't know that. I've been curious how it works, but just haven't taken the time to google it.
---
All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.
#24DemiNoisesPosted 7/22/2012 3:11:40 AM
S_S_D_D posted...
scorpion41 posted...
S_S_D_D posted...

Ahh... well I didn't know that. I've been curious how it works, but just haven't taken the time to google it.

From what I've seen, they get the missile out, start to shoot it but then they switch. Tried it,didnt work, proceeded to nuke everything anyways. (Demolisher FTW)
---
PSN: Eternal_Stryfe, xKING_NARWHALx, OMG-AKittyMewMew
Pardon my English, I'm Swedish, tack killar ^.^
#25Zero_ShinzakiPosted 7/22/2012 8:23:00 AM
even if you could do it as host you cant solo platinum that easily. oh it's doable but holy hell it's difficult, even with infinite missiles. plus, from what i've heard from someone who was talking about how it worked in one of the games i was in, it doesnt last forever.

be it for the supporters, or for the banners, i'll tell you how to tell. it's not just the "(insert name) *kill* Missile Launcher" thing. there's a semi-loud tinny noise that permiates around whoever has the glitch activated. that's how you can tell it works.

plus, it's not eternal. and from what i hear, it uses your ammo, and you cant pick up more while it's active. on top of which, so many enemies come from various directions in platinum and hit so damn hard, and Cerb and Reap both have instakills that the missile wont save you from if you're alone cause you're ALONE...

it helps. it helps alot. it makes things faster. but it's not the end-all-be-all. it has its weaknesses, it has it's flaws, and it doesnt solve everything.

all it is, is a nice glitch, that will be patched out eventually, that makes things a little bit easier for now. once it's gone, the real challenge starts.
---
Sorry, can't hear you past the wall of fail you've built. -Me