how do you set banners?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. how do you set banners?
3 years ago#1
i just checked a few times all the menus in the game and in the hq but i still couldn't figure it out. where can you actually choose the banners? do you have to press some secret button combination or something?
3 years ago#2
In the multiplayer menu go to the challenges option and go to it, when you reach the desired banner press square
Wise men speak, because they have something to say.
Foolish men speak, because they have to say something
3 years ago#3
of course, press square. i can't even see the banners unless i select them and enter a lobby? also i can set the banner for this weekend challenge which does absoluetly nothing
3 years ago#4
Did you actually complete the challengeS needed for the banner?
3 years ago#5
You can also set them from the N7 HQ on You have to be logged out of the ME3 game server at the time, though.
3 years ago#6
Is there a way to remove banners? I'm bored with them already, but see no option to remove; hopefully, I'm just blind.
PSN: Random_Name_63
3 years ago#7
^ I can't find an option to remove them either but if you have the Weekend Challenge completed just set that as your banner (in-game only as far as I can see) and the game won't display any banner at all.
PSN: samsengir
FAQS user
3 years ago#8
Wish you were able to customize banners. Wish ME3 MP had more customization period. Armors, weapons, abilities, physical appearance etc. *sigh* Alas...
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."
3 years ago#9
halloween banner?forget it...better off with no banner
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. how do you set banners?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived