Mass Effect 3 Ending

#1EAO1mprezaPosted 11/20/2012 2:23:48 AM
Hello all!

I know there is a lot of fuzz going on on many sites about the ending, and i am not some winer but unfortunatly i do agree with those who were dissapointed in the ending. It could be with more sence and all the desicions you made in a whole game, doesnt actually pay off in a long run, cause everything still stays the same as system of a game was set before u even started playing, therefore all the desicions are a just little fade off here or there with no big majority. The thing is not about ending sux or Developers just see dollars in the eyes.Thing is in soul of the game, which is sold to those who admire money over community care.
This video i did really like, cause even there you can see the frustration of fans.
How come most epic RPG of our time screwed right into a butt hole.....why?
And about DLC adding an ending, its simple doesnt change or add enything beside animation which still explains nothing. The way i see it its like a work, you are working all month in order to get your salary, but your boss tells you your salary will be not payed for your hard work sry bro thats life.
Money thats why.
And biggest problem is the race of different developer companys, who will make faster a new game, the race for money without caring about community, all the press conferences with developers showing that they care is a big fat bull...`!

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=b33tJx8iy0A[URL]

Enjoy the video Friends!
#2S_S_D_DPosted 11/20/2012 2:34:06 AM
EAO1mpreza posted...
How come most epic RPG of our time screwed right into a butt hole.....why?

I don't know man... sometimes, things just get screwed into butt holes, that's just how it is...

Thanks for the link to the video. I haven't seen that before. It was pretty funny :)
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
#3drclaeysPosted 11/20/2012 6:06:45 AM
Friends,

This is very good on so many levels.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.