Factions & Guilds

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#1

Has anything been said about factions or guilds yet? If not, state what you want to be put towards that aspect of the game.

4 years ago#2
Several guilds have been around for a long time and we can assume those will be included. The grey beards will more than likely be a part of the main quest. Other than that I haven't heard anything unfortunately.
---
Laissez les bons temps rouler!!
4 years ago#3
Hopefully all the guilds from Oblivion will be back and maybe you can become a Greybeard or other things native to Skyrim. I think the mage's guild and fighter's guild will be back, the thieves guild is probably still around, and maybe there will be a special guild for other dragonborn individuals or surviving blades.
---
gamertag: Thanatos1200
4 years ago#4
I don't think The Mages Guild will be around anymore.

( Thank God )
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6
I sure hope the dark brotherhood will still be around (or Morag Tong or some type of guild where you kill people; it doesn't really matter to me)
---
There have been more intelligent signs of life found on Mars than on Xbox live.
4 years ago#7
I think there should be a Vikings Guild.Everyone has a beard and are mostly drunk.And the quests would include destroying villages.
4 years ago#8
I want a guild that functions as a peace corperation, making health potions and donating gold to beggers.
---
If you believe all your dreams will come true :D...
*Evil voice* Including the scary ones!
4 years ago#9
I'd like to see a new type of guild. Maybe a guild dedicated to advancing technology and from there you can help develop maybe a crossbow or a steam engine or something.
---
whats an std is that like steroids - number
4 years ago#10
^^^ hell no. You're one of those ones that wants steampunk TES with guns aren't you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived