What will the next game be? Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What will the next game be? Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell?
5 years ago#1
I think so. Although personally i would like to see either High Rock or Black Marsh. Elsweyr could be a fun one to see too.
Green bay Packers! 2010 NFL Champions!!!!
5 years ago#2
I want Elder Scrolls VI: Vice City.
-
"Frost is a combination of two things I love; Sub-Zero and breasts." - CarnageElite
5 years ago#3
after oblivion and skyrim being based in human territory, i would definitely like to see the next one be based in a non human environment, more like morrowind.
Whats love got to do, got to do with it?
5 years ago#4
I'm almost expecting Hammerfell to be a DLC akin to SI.
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8278/kingcodebrawithtifa2.jpg ~ by masterpug53
5 years ago#5
i heard that after skyrim they will hold off for a while on ES games. at least until the new generation of systems is supposedly coming out, 2015. ES 6 will most likely come out a little after that. so... a little early to be talking about it.
5 years ago#6
Hopefully by then they can do all the provinces, or at least 3 together.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer
5 years ago#7
^ It should be Summerset Isle. We could finally find out what the Sload actually are. (This topic has been claimed by the New Fishy Stick Empire)
Emperor of the New Fishy Stick Empire. Looking for Generals. Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
5 years ago#8
I'd want to see The Elder Scrolls VI: Akivir

They could even zoom out from the VI in Akivir...kind like they did with the IV in Oblivion.

I mean Akivir would have at least a few new playable races, which would be pretty awesome.
5 years ago#9
*Akavir. You fail.
Emperor of the New Fishy Stick Empire. Looking for Generals. Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
5 years ago#10

Black marsh ftw

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What will the next game be? Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived