Skyrim Marriage? Ups and downs

#1GunnerofLifePosted 9/14/2011 5:24:20 PM
I think it'll be a great installment to Skyrim. I mean, there are SO many interesting people in Oblivion that I wanted to build a relationship with, but couldn't. People say it's a Fable III ripoff, but I don't agree. I think it'll be 10x better. Why? Here's why:

- You can get a clear look at there FACE. I'm tired of squinting my eyes in Fable just to see there face details.
-You don't really do much with your wife/husband in Fable. You can kiss, hug, have sex, make jokes, but can't build a sophisticated relationship with them.
-You have more options. What I mean is you can interact with them more in Skyrim. You don't do the same thing over and over and over again like in Fable.

What do you guys think? Are you as exited as I am about the marriage thing?
#2Fisto_Posted 9/14/2011 5:25:18 PM
Lulzy. All I can say.
---
Please assume the position.
#3lunarswordPosted 9/14/2011 5:35:24 PM
sounds too much like real life marriage.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=lunarsword
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#4MRoberts88Posted 9/14/2011 5:44:25 PM
Probably gonna end up like my marriages in fable, they give gifts then either divorce, or I kill them.
---
Leader of the Highwayman Faction
'Frylock, Highlander was a documentary, and the events happened in real time"- Master Shake
#5manbearpig654Posted 9/14/2011 5:45:13 PM
lunarsword posted...
sounds too much like real life marriage.

+ the sex
---
We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly... -____-
Currently waiting for: Dark Souls, also MW3, UC3, BF3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Rage, and ME3
#6CriticStormPosted 9/14/2011 5:50:02 PM
+ being beaten by your wife whenever you return home drunk and smell like sex
#7ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 9/14/2011 6:14:45 PM
i wonder if you'll be able to beat your wife? Be better due to medieval tone of nirn, but I doubt bethesda has the balls for it.
---
"Rabbit season, duck season!, actually is Gaddhfi duck season"
REexpert44- "And I got killed by a f***ing...ilikewaffles" [psn] TG-Raylock