Shriekwind Bastion Dragon Shout

#1DragonnmasterPosted 11/11/2011 4:55:45 AM

This place is kicking my ass. I'm stuck in the room with three pull chains. I followed my Clairvoyance spell to that spot and tried pulling each of them in every potential order and can get no further. Any tips?

#2BraemarPosted 11/11/2011 9:50:41 AM
When you are in the room with the three chains, make sure the door behind you is open. Pull the third chain to the right while facing the chains. This will open the door with the pool and the stone statue in the middle. I hope this helps.
#3graphene2003Posted 11/11/2011 10:54:32 AM
When you're in that room with the 3 levers, go to the door that doesn't open. Change your view to first person get up close to that door look to your right and you'll see a chain lever to pull. Pull it and door opens.
#4Jguy6000Posted 11/12/2011 1:05:58 PM
I'm also stuck here. I can pass through in each direction, but clairvoyance is leading me into one of the spaces opened by one of the 3 levers (switches) in the middle of the room. When I go into the room there is only a coffin and no way to progress forward.
---
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
PSN: Teddyjex
#5Jguy6000Posted 11/12/2011 1:08:53 PM
Also I should state, Im doing the quest to find the steel dagger in this place, but it seems to be at an unreachable location.
---
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
PSN: Teddyjex
#6moose1207Posted 11/12/2011 1:24:19 PM
Jguy6000 posted...
I'm also stuck here. I can pass through in each direction, but clairvoyance is leading me into one of the spaces opened by one of the 3 levers (switches) in the middle of the room. When I go into the room there is only a coffin and no way to progress forward.

I was in the same situation, I finally figured it out by turning off collision using the console and flying around, There are two ways to get to the rest of the ruins, If you If you enter from the north entrance go straight until you come to a block wall, Pull the chain to enter further, Immediately take a right and go up the stairs, follow the path until you come to the center room, you will see stairs on your left that will lead you the rest of the ruins.