Drelas' Cottage? *anyone know anything?* ((possible spoilers))

#1RobRoy316Posted 11/11/2011 9:49:51 PM
Does anyone know who this drelas is?? I walk into his cottage and he gets all hostile. I've killed him once and he didn't have anything really worth taking so I reloaded just in case I wasn't supposed to kill him. Anyone know what his deal is??
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag
#2RobRoy316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 9:50:52 PM
Bump
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag
#3RobRoy316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 9:53:46 PM
Bump man this board is going fast
---
#4RobRoy316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 9:58:43 PM
And another...^\
---
#5CURBSTOMPPPosted 11/11/2011 10:09:21 PM
If you get your speech to 100 you can talk to him and if you choose the right options he'll give you a rune two-hand sword. I've heard there's a glitch where you can dual wield rune two-hand swords if you've got level 100 in two handed combat.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Chrollo_Lucifer
#6Tapar111Posted 11/13/2011 7:29:18 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
Does anyone know who this drelas is?? I walk into his cottage and he gets all hostile. I've killed him once and he didn't have anything really worth taking so I reloaded just in case I wasn't supposed to kill him. Anyone know what his deal is??

I don't know much about him but I did have a really cool experience with him. I tried to kill him but was too weak at the time. I eventually gave up and stealth'ed through stealing all the alchemy components in the room. I didn't give it much thought beyond that as I didn't get caught and attacked. Many hours of playing later I was all the way over in ivarstead and I got jumped by 3 powerful "hired thugs". I eventually killed them and looted their "contract" from their bodies. It was from Drelas looking to pay back "That thief (charactername)". Very cool and unexpected, though I had thought I made a clean getaway. :)
#7bd0g5Posted 11/13/2011 1:21:57 PM
I went to this guy's house and he kept killing me. There were also 2 sabretooth cats, and a dragon. I killed the dragon and got killed right after by all 3 of them
---
bd0g5 | The Officail 500+ Team | Beyond the limit
Record number of posts in a topic | boards/918748-pirate-cove/52069490