Whats better, the Nords or High Elves?

#1BlackFeathersPosted 11/12/2011 3:17:59 AM
I have a female Nord and a male Altmer/High Elf. I like how Altmer has 50 more magicka. The Nord has like 5 more in each warrior related skill.

I like using Magicka and Melee, hand in hand all the time. 50/50.

So in you guys opinion, which character seems like it'll serve me better based off what I just told you I like?(I'm not an expert on Elder scrolls games)
---
Where is the Humanity?...
#2MattheauPosted 11/12/2011 3:22:55 AM
Ignore the skill bonuses, they really don't make any difference in the long run since you are quickly going to make them up with any skill you use.

Overall, just use whichever one you want. In the long run, Nord probably has the better abilities, but none of the races really have anything that mind blowingly awesome that they are clearly better.
#3BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 3:25:54 AM
Thanks so much! I thought I wouldnt get a reply because this board moves so fast! So basically choose which one looks cooler? Well I'm going with my Nord! lol She's cute. And I like to play in 3rd person, so I might as well look at a female ass all day if anything =P
---
Where is the Humanity?...
#4Sony_7Posted 11/12/2011 3:29:34 AM
I wouldn't say Nords have the "better" abilities but they have a slight edge when it comes to being a warrior. High Elves however are the best there is when it comes to being a mage because of their racial advantages. If you want a mage definitely pick High Elf but if you're looking for a warrior pick the Nord. As for being a hybrid I'd go with the elf since they have better abilities overall.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849