Locations of Dwemer Ruins?

#1TwidgerPosted 11/12/2011 9:19:08 AM
On one of the things is told that there are dwemer ruins. I saw in the forge that you can scrap swemer metal items (Like the ones you could find in Morrowind) and turn them into dwarven armor. So anyone have any locations?
#2MattkPosted 11/12/2011 9:20:14 AM
Avanchnzel is pretty much West of Riften in the mountains. Can't find a way into it yet though,
---
My vision is augmented.
#3En Sabah NurPosted 11/12/2011 9:23:02 AM
Nchuand-Zel. it's basically in the city of Markarth, which is all the way west.

The city itself is mostly dwarven-built, and then the ruins serve as a dungeon where you end up fighting spiders, Falmer, and dwarven constructs.
---
Playing: Skyrim, MW3, BF3, Batman, Gears 3, Goldeneye, Dark Souls, Spider-man EoT, RE4 HD, Crysis, Dead Island, Hunted, Dead Space 2, LA Noire
#4Twidger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:23:06 AM
Mattk posted...
Avanchnzel is pretty much West of Riften in the mountains. Can't find a way into it yet though,

Is that the one with the note outside about it "having treasure"? Because I went in there and did a minor quest, but it didn't seem to be Dwemer. Also the entrance was right next to the small campsite.
#5Twidger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:23:58 AM
En Sabah Nur posted...
Nchuand-Zel. it's basically in the city of Markarth, which is all the way west.

The city itself is mostly dwarven-built, and then the ruins serve as a dungeon where you end up fighting spiders, Falmer, and dwarven constructs.

So when I get there, will there be people living there? Also where is the dungeon inside the city?
#6MattkPosted 11/12/2011 9:29:23 AM
@Twidger

That's a ruin which is right next to it essentially. I'm thinking the entrance is more to the east of the dwemer ruin than west.
---
My vision is augmented.
#7Twidger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:33:22 AM
Mattk posted...
@Twidger

That's a ruin which is right next to it essentially. I'm thinking the entrance is more to the east of the dwemer ruin than west.

Alright cool thanks.

Also thank you everyone for the feedback
#8hedgehodPosted 11/12/2011 9:43:23 AM

The dwemer ruins I have cleared and beaten centurion mechs over there have some kind of mechanism which requires a part. Has anyone got the idea what could it be? I've scrapped most of the levers, plates, gyros, cogs and metals, but none of them seem to work on it.