Collect Bounty from Proventus Avenicci

#1gungrave9009Posted 11/12/2011 11:46:36 AM
Where do i go to get my reward from him? I already killed the guy he asked me to and it shows him in the dungeon still, every time i go there he's nowhere to be found. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
#2magemaximusPosted 11/12/2011 11:47:00 AM
talk to the king dude or whatever he is. the guy that sits on the thrown.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#3Ilikemyname420Posted 11/13/2011 9:17:49 AM
magemaximus posted...

It's actually his servant not the Jarl.
#4Sgt_ShadiePosted 11/14/2011 12:28:00 PM
Ilikemyname420 posted...
magemaximus posted...

It's actually his servant not the Jarl.

If you talk to the Jarl, near the bottom of the options (greyed out as if you have asked before) is the option to collect a reward for the most recent bounty :D this was screwing me up today :)
#5syndrohmPosted 11/14/2011 12:30:52 PM
gungrave9009 posted...
Where do i go to get my reward from him? I already killed the guy he asked me to and it shows him in the dungeon still, every time i go there he's nowhere to be found. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

A tip that helped me locate people in big areas: If you select the quest as an active quest you can follow the icon to the person you are looking for. It will lead you through the necessary doors straight to them.
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 11/14/2011 12:42:30 PM
Just a heads up--it could be a glitch. I have a miscellaneous "collect bounty from..." (can't remember who I did it for) quest that is permanently stuck in my quest log. I killed the person and collected my bounty, but the game never told me I completed the quest. When I talk to the person I collected the bounty from I have no option to speak of the bounty, and I can't highlight the quest in my quest log. It's just sitting there. It actually kind of bothers me.
---
I don't like this air, but that doesn't mean I'll stop breathing it.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 11/14/2011 12:43:37 PM
Go find his bedroom. He seems to hang out there a lot.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#8DGenerateKanePosted 11/14/2011 12:43:51 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Just a heads up--it could be a glitch. I have a miscellaneous "collect bounty from..." (can't remember who I did it for) quest that is permanently stuck in my quest log. I killed the person and collected my bounty, but the game never told me I completed the quest. When I talk to the person I collected the bounty from I have no option to speak of the bounty, and I can't highlight the quest in my quest log. It's just sitting there. It actually kind of bothers me.

I have this problem too, and it also bothers me a bit.
---
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png
#9SlimeSwayzePosted 11/14/2011 12:50:26 PM
DGenerateKane posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

I have this problem too, and it also bothers me a bit.

Sorry to hear you're having the problem too, though I'm glad I'm not the only one. It really is slowly eating away at me. I can get overwhelmed in these games at times, but one of my favorite things to do is to stop everything and just start taking care of backlogged quests one at a time until my slate is clean. But now I have this one quest that I'm pretty sure will never go away. It should be a big deal, but It really does deny me the satisfaction of seeing a totally clear quest log.
---
I don't like this air, but that doesn't mean I'll stop breathing it.