Best way to raise destruction?

#1INFRARED PYTHONPosted 11/12/2011 2:46:33 PM
I've been trying to use it as much as possible in battle and I'm only like 34 : /

I've found good ways to raise my other magic stats so my restoration and conjuration are way above that now and it's annoying. So has anyone found a good way to level it up? And do stronger spells level it up faster or should I just stick with the weakest for the longest use?
---
This message has been brought to you from my Droid X!
#2eugene1222Posted 11/12/2011 2:50:08 PM
I found that stronger spells level faster now thank god, but I also face this problem. I think the best bet would be a trainer honestly. And can I ask how you level restoration? Also seems painfully slow to me :/
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#3nightphantom850Posted 11/12/2011 2:51:52 PM
I would like to know a faster way as well
---
NWalterstorf- "Splinter Cell will turn into a dead series if it doesn't clean up its act."
GT:nightphantom085
#4Samuel 025Posted 11/12/2011 2:51:57 PM
Methods work best with the infinite Magika exploit from enchanting.

Destruction + Conjuration:

Conjure something then attack with Destruction. Rinse, repeat.

Restoration:

Equip constant healing spells on both hands. Walk into cave/fort/etc. Get mobbed. Constantly heal.

Fastest ways I can think of.
---
Weight to Goal: 8 lbs
PM me to do pushups or situps!
#5Gyro822Posted 11/12/2011 2:52:43 PM
Fight dragons. I get like 3-4 levels every time I fight a dragon lol.
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX [Name: Ryuuzaki - Server: Bahamut]
#6INFRARED PYTHON(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 2:55:01 PM
There's a few things you can do, I stopped using potions altogether and have been relying on spells. In dungeons I would turn down the difficulty and allow myself to take damage and just dual wield healing spells and heal myself and repeat.

Look for the necromancer robs that help regenerate magic 75% faster it helps greatly. Backtrack whenever you finish a fight within a dungeon and heal or you can always go to High Hrothgar and stand near the bridge with the frost that damages you and heal yourself as it hurts you.

All slightly cheap, but who cares it's a single player game.
---
#7Sephiroth2005Posted 11/12/2011 2:58:09 PM
Samuel 025 posted...
Methods work best with the infinite Magika exploit from enchanting.

Destruction + Conjuration:

Conjure something then attack with Destruction. Rinse, repeat.

Restoration:

Equip constant healing spells on both hands. Walk into cave/fort/etc. Get mobbed. Constantly heal.

Fastest ways I can think of.

Plus if you do what you suggested for Restoration you are also leveling up your light/heavy armor skills
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger - Aeron Damphair
#8INFRARED PYTHON(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 3:04:36 PM
What's the glitch, I searched the boards and didn't see it : /
---
#9Dat_Dude_YoPosted 11/12/2011 3:08:55 PM
INFRARED PYTHON posted...
What's the glitch, I searched the boards and didn't see it : /

use enchant to give a head, armor, ammy, and ring each the -25% spell cost for the school you want. That = spells of that school costing 0 to cast.