Yngol Borrow question (spoilers, I think)

#1SMYelichPosted 11/12/2011 7:54:29 PM
For those who've been in here & figured out the first puzzle, I *think* I got the solution right, but, how do I place the body on the throne? I've been at that thing for about half an hr.... any help please?
#2TheInnerTorturePosted 11/12/2011 8:51:29 PM
Bump for topic because I can't figure it out either.
---
It's like giving a handgun to a six year old. You don't know how it's going to end, but you're pretty sure it'll make the papers.
#3AtewiPosted 11/12/2011 8:56:15 PM
There are a lot of barrows, but i think this is the right answer.

the first puzzle with the rotating pillars: SPOILERS!

The niche with water is the whale, the niche over grown with weeds is the snake, and across from the throne should be an eagle.

Assuming that you've done this one and have killed Yngol, take the helmet off the corpse and the exit opens up.

Just in-case I am remembering the wrong barrow:

On the stairway before the pillars if you look at the wall on either side it reveals the order.
---
Look before you leap, or else you'll be taking the fall for someone else.
Tausra the Smuggler, founder of The Exchange.
#4TheInnerTorturePosted 11/12/2011 8:59:28 PM
No, that's the wrong Barrow. This is the one you use the Coral Dragon's Claw for, and in it you find a Nordic War Axe for another quest. At the end there is a Draugr Overlord to kill, and a throne with a chest on it's backside. The throne faces a gate, and from a book found earlier it mentions having someone sit in it.
---
It's like giving a handgun to a six year old. You don't know how it's going to end, but you're pretty sure it'll make the papers.
#5TheInnerTorturePosted 11/12/2011 9:05:35 PM
Actually, you were right about taking the helmet off. The problem is the dungeon was set up for a different quest I guess because it isn't behaving the way it should.
---
#6SMYelich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 7:05:17 PM
well, I finally got the corpse's butt in the throne & all the stones on the right animal (by what the in-game book says anyway) & still no luck. What am I missing?