Missing artifact for Mzinchaleft depths?

#1ffxfanforeverPosted 11/13/2011 12:18:52 PM

At the end of the dungeon there is a gate that opens on your left side (if you remember) and it states that I am missing the piece needed for the machine. I searched the dungeon over and over for hours to find with no luck. Has anyone figured out if this is for a quest?

#2DISTURBED876Posted 11/13/2011 1:14:39 PM
ffxfanforever posted...
At the end of the dungeon there is a gate that opens on your left side (if you remember) and it states that I am missing the piece needed for the machine. I searched the dungeon over and over for hours to find with no luck. Has anyone figured out if this is for a quest?

Bump cause im here too.
---
GT: rusty pass
#3Moosed31Posted 11/13/2011 1:17:56 PM
yes, the artifact u need to run the machine is part of a quest, i too went through this building, fought the centurion, and found out i needed the artifact to turn the machine on... i was like "oh damn!" lol.

but on the other hand, you\ll be able to get to the machine very quickly now, now that u got the backdoor open, hopefully nothing respawns
---
GT: xMoose420
Now Playing: CoD: Black Ops, ACB
#4DISTURBED876Posted 11/13/2011 1:20:08 PM
Moosed31 posted...
yes, the artifact u need to run the machine is part of a quest, i too went through this building, fought the centurion, and found out i needed the artifact to turn the machine on... i was like "oh damn!" lol.

but on the other hand, you\ll be able to get to the machine very quickly now, now that u got the backdoor open, hopefully nothing respawns

Do you remember where the quest is by any chance?
---
GT: rusty pass
#5ffxfanforever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 4:52:25 PM

bumping for quest location!

#6ffxfanforever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 4:53:39 PM

FOUND IT! In the least likey source too

here everyone :)

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111111131645AAGLrsv