The Markarth Ruins

#1aamotPosted 11/14/2011 7:32:34 PM
Spoilers.

So I got framed and escaped the prison mines into the dwarven ruins. Was I supposed to find my stuff before this? I'm getting absolutely worked without having any items.
---
chrisAAMO
#2SnipinrichguyPosted 11/14/2011 7:33:44 PM(edited)
aamot posted...
Spoilers.

So I got framed and escaped the prison mines into the dwarven ruins. Was I supposed to find my stuff before this? I'm getting absolutely worked without having any items.

Before your gang finally breaks out into the city, the leader gives you your gear.
#3aamot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 7:42:51 PM(edited)
The robots killed Thonar while he was talking to me, so I didn't catch anything he said or have any idea what's happening now. My gear is back though, so it's time to leave this place forever.
---
chrisAAMO
#4hockey_nut30Posted 11/14/2011 7:43:09 PM
Just hang in the back there's like six of them so they can handle the spiders and whatever else you come across. It's quite a show once you emerge from the cave lol.
#5aamot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 7:51:02 PM(edited)
You mean the other prisoners? They were all hostile after I got attacked by their boss. They killed me whenever I went near them.

I had to leave alone, because they'd kill me whenever I went back near them. After punching the spiders and some dwarf machines to death, I escaped through a large iron door and another dwarf machine followed me through, and killed Thonar while we were in dialog.
---
chrisAAMO
#6SnipinrichguyPosted 11/14/2011 7:48:57 PM
aamot posted...
You mean the other prisoners? They were all hostile after I got attacked by their boss. They killed me whenever I went near them.

That means you attacked one of them, either willingly or unwillingly.
#7aamot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 7:52:43 PM
After fighting their boss, I went back to see if I could get my gear. They started shouting at me from the other side of the gate that orc is guarding and were all amassed on the other side of it. They only aggro'd if I walked near that gate though. I just assumed that was supposed to happen because I killed their leader.
---
chrisAAMO