Best poison recipes?

#1saiyazPosted 11/15/2011 11:00:14 AM
The only two I've seen on here good were posted by Dead3ye-

This poison is created by using Imp Stool as a base, and adding Human Flesh, these two alone will create the Paralysis and Damage Health effect. Any third reagent which contains Lingering Damage Health can be added, such as Slaughterfish Eggs. This poison has proven incredibly effective when used from a bow, even if you don't kill a target outright, the paralysis effect will prevent them from raising the alarm, talking, or responding in any way. If you cannot kill a target with a sneak attack alone, this will finish off the job once the 10 seconds have elapsed they will have taken 143 poison damage in total. An arrow to the back of a guard using this poison will kill them outright before they have a chance to move a muscle.

This is my second favorite poison, it can be created by using Deathbell as a potion base, and combining it with River betty for the Damage Health and Slow effects, and simply adding a third ingredient for Weakness to Poison, such as Chaurus Eggs. This poison is more suitable in situations where complete silence is not needed. The poison deals considerible damage instantly, and is effective with a bow as it takes them much longer to get to me. The weakness to poison will give the opportunity to use the first paralysis poison if they are tougher than anticipated, stopping them in their tracks and doing consideribly more damage due to the poison weakness.

Anyone else have any particularly good ones?
---
Kittens aren't flammable. Their aura of cuteness protects them from fire.
#2SoronirPosted 11/15/2011 11:05:03 AM
Bump for interest. I've been trying to even find the right ingredients to make my first poison. I think all I have so far is a weak drain stamina.

I like the poisoned arrow thing. Brought down the Shivering Isles Gatekeeper with a couple heavy doses back in Oblivion.
#3C ICEPosted 11/15/2011 11:19:46 AM
I'd also be interested in seeing new recipes
---
Liverpool F.C. | You'll Never Walk Alone
West Virginia University Mountaineers
#4saiyaz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 12:48:54 PM

---
#5CopyWheelPosted 11/15/2011 1:01:59 PM
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy_(Skyrim)
---
Who is the Coon?!?
Gamer tag- CBeans37
#6saiyaz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 1:14:51 PM
That's great and all that you've found the most obvious wiki with alchemy ingredients. But it still doesn't list off actual potions and poisons in terms of how good or useful they are, just what they do.
---
#7saiyaz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 2:01:00 PM

---
#8saiyaz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 3:38:42 PM

---
#9OblivionatedPosted 11/15/2011 5:33:30 PM
Where the hell can I get a bunch of human flesh anyhow?
---
Wii Number: 5924 0960 8577 3895
XBL Gamertag: Incapacitater
#10CopyWheelPosted 11/15/2011 7:53:06 PM
well its a starting point. dont gotta be such a douch about it
---
Who is the Coon?!?
Gamer tag- CBeans37