Possible to make a pure summoner build?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible to make a pure summoner build?

User Info: mattacon

mattacon
5 years ago#1
Just as title says, I usually play a pet class in games, and I assume the conjurer tree is the summon tree, is it possible to be a pure summoner?

User Info: lacrossewalk

lacrossewalk
5 years ago#2
Its possible, just not Ideal. I like fighting along side my summons. Right now I'm rolling a Summoner/Archer. Using a summoned bow.

EDIT: Also unfortunately the max amount of summons you can have out is 2. But all in all that's more then enough usually.
All of them less than level 10 wearing Godly Plate of the Whale dropping me one, and questioning my sexuality for refusing to pick it up ~ Sp

User Info: vavaboom

vavaboom
5 years ago#3
Along with being a mage, I don't see why not. Unless you intend to let your summons do all the killing, then it might take a while to be able to summon decent enough creatures :P
Gamertag: Vavaboom9000
They have come for our blood, but they shall drown in their own.

User Info: mattacon

mattacon
5 years ago#4
So a summon never becomes a main killing tool? Just something to aid you in the killing?

User Info: lacrossewalk

lacrossewalk
5 years ago#5
I mean right now my frost Atronach eats faces and tanks damage pretty hard for me, but Its just faster to fight along side and supplement the damage.
All of them less than level 10 wearing Godly Plate of the Whale dropping me one, and questioning my sexuality for refusing to pick it up ~ Sp

User Info: benymen10

benymen10
5 years ago#6
it becomes lethal at 100 summoning which is quite easy too get it's just boring is what they are saying but the summons that stay permantly are killer and are kinda a must for mages anywho
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible to make a pure summoner build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived