Possible to make a pure summoner build?

#1mattaconPosted 11/15/2011 3:49:15 PM
Just as title says, I usually play a pet class in games, and I assume the conjurer tree is the summon tree, is it possible to be a pure summoner?
#2lacrossewalkPosted 11/15/2011 3:51:47 PM(edited)
Its possible, just not Ideal. I like fighting along side my summons. Right now I'm rolling a Summoner/Archer. Using a summoned bow.

EDIT: Also unfortunately the max amount of summons you can have out is 2. But all in all that's more then enough usually.
---
All of them less than level 10 wearing Godly Plate of the Whale dropping me one, and questioning my sexuality for refusing to pick it up ~ Sp
#3vavaboomPosted 11/15/2011 3:51:58 PM
Along with being a mage, I don't see why not. Unless you intend to let your summons do all the killing, then it might take a while to be able to summon decent enough creatures :P
---
Gamertag: Vavaboom9000
They have come for our blood, but they shall drown in their own.
#4mattacon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 3:55:22 PM
So a summon never becomes a main killing tool? Just something to aid you in the killing?
#5lacrossewalkPosted 11/15/2011 3:58:04 PM
I mean right now my frost Atronach eats faces and tanks damage pretty hard for me, but Its just faster to fight along side and supplement the damage.
---
All of them less than level 10 wearing Godly Plate of the Whale dropping me one, and questioning my sexuality for refusing to pick it up ~ Sp
#6benymen10Posted 11/15/2011 3:58:05 PM
it becomes lethal at 100 summoning which is quite easy too get it's just boring is what they are saying but the summons that stay permantly are killer and are kinda a must for mages anywho