Help the people of Hjaalmarch (Markath?), 2/3?

#1JohnnySomethingPosted 11/16/2011 5:09:01 AM
I'm just wondering what the quests involved in this are. I'm 2/3 but I can't figure out what the third one is...

I've done the quest involving the burned-down house, and I'm pretty sure that was one.

I've done the quest finding the Song of the Alchemists book, I had 2/3 at the time so I figured that would be my 3/3, but alas it was not so I'm at a loss as to what the third quest is. Anybody know, offhand? Thanks.

Is it involving more towns that just Markath. I only ask because it refers to it as the people of Hjaalmarch, which I'm guessing is just the reigion encompassing the town... so would a quest in the general vicinity of the town do it?
#2Odifassa23Posted 11/16/2011 5:10:16 AM
There's a hench warrior dude walking around who reckons he is the best warrior ever. Lay him out flat in a brawl and it will count as helping!
---
XBL/PSN: Delectable Tea
#3JohnnySomething(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:11:51 AM
Oh, yeah... starts with a B? Borin or something? You brawl him in the inn? I already did that, so thanks I guess that's the other quest I did. Still missing something, though.

(Although I don't see how laying a dude out in a bar brawl counts as 'helping the people' but whatever)
#4JohnnySomething(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:31:52 AM
Bump?
#5ElyonPosted 11/16/2011 5:32:43 AM
Did you speak with the ghost girl? She's in the ruined house. That starts a long-ish quest.
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#6JohnnySomething(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:36:13 AM
Elyon posted...
Did you speak with the ghost girl? She's in the ruined house. That starts a long-ish quest.

Yeah. Apparently the two I have done are

1- the ghost-girls burned down house and

2 - brawling the dude in the tavern.

I've also done the Book of the Alchemist quest for Lami or whatever, but that didn't count.

Only one I have left is the bounty (some dragon?) but I've read someone else did that and it didn't count as their third either.
#7Odifassa23Posted 11/16/2011 5:37:18 AM
JohnnySomething posted...
Elyon posted...

Yeah. Apparently the two I have done are

1- the ghost-girls burned down house and

2 - brawling the dude in the tavern.

I've also done the Book of the Alchemist quest for Lami or whatever, but that didn't count.

Only one I have left is the bounty (some dragon?) but I've read someone else did that and it didn't count as their third either.

I know it now, it's the Jarl's daughter, she makes you take something to a priestess in Whiterun... BAM you're gonne be a thane son.
---
XBL/PSN: Delectable Tea
#8VamphaeryPosted 11/16/2011 5:37:23 AM
*SPOILER*

Liberating the Hold for the Stormcloaks or Legion counts, too.

*END SPOILER*
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
#9Satanic_BobPosted 11/16/2011 5:38:46 AM
Talk to Gorm when he's at the inn in the evening. He'll ask you to deliver a letter to Aldis in Solitude (although I never got any kind of quest update at the time, it is part of it). When you deliver it, it should give you your 3/3
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
#10JohnnySomething(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:39:03 AM
Thanks guys. The Jarl's daughter never talks to me, though... she just says stuff about her brother not being crazy or whatever but doesn't ever 'lock' into conversation with me. Maybe gotta do other stuff first? Or be a certain level?