Dragonbane Sword questions

#1WrathchildBxPosted 11/16/2011 9:09:29 PM
I'm aware that Dragonbane is leveled loot but does anyone know what level you have to be to obtain the best version of it (40 dragon damage and 10 shock damage)? Also, you get the blade during the Alduin's Wall quest. When you enter Sky Haven Temple does the sword's level get set then or can you go on with the quest but leave the blade on the table and it will level with you until you actually pick it up?
#2Coop14Posted 11/16/2011 9:10:43 PM
WrathchildBx posted...
I'm aware that Dragonbane is leveled loot but does anyone know what level you have to be to obtain the best version of it (40 dragon damage and 10 shock damage)? Also, you get the blade during the Alduin's Wall quest. When you enter Sky Haven Temple does the sword's level get set then or can you go on with the quest but leave the blade on the table and it will level with you until you actually pick it up?

Bump wanna know too.
---
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow like fragile tiny shells drifting in the foam.
My cousin is David Hasselhoff. Believers: 10
#3WrathchildBx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 7:15:29 AM
Bump.
#4SteveBobPosted 11/18/2011 4:18:32 AM(edited)
I went there at 42 (IIRC) and it was still at 35. Tried again at 47 and it was 40 so I think it's must be about 45.

I don't know for sure about the second part but I think it'll work like all other Bethesda games, the sword will load up when you first enter the temple and stay as it is from then on. So avoid the place completely if you wanna wait for the best version.

---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104