Where do I find a 'fortify Archery' item for disenchanting?

#1The_ShadowsnakePosted 11/17/2011 10:12:42 AM
Has anyone came across any piece of armour or weapon with a 'fortify archery' bonus. For example 'Archery +20 points' . The only archery boosting bonus I have is 'shrouded cowl' which has +20% but this can't be disenchanted because it is a percentage and not points I guess. I want to start making some archery boosting enchantments but I can't seem to find anything archery related to disenchant so I can obtain the enchantment. Any information or thoughts welcome. Merci.
#2LegalEagle80Posted 11/17/2011 10:35:34 AM
I found an amulet in random dungeon loot that increased it by 20 points (or percent, I forgot which one). I was able to disenchant it.

You can always just keep checking shops for something, and if you don't see anything use the "wait" function for 48 hours and they'll have new merchandise. Eventually they'll have something that will work.
#3ProppaTPosted 11/17/2011 11:09:02 AM
I've found tons of + Archery items. Unfortunately, most of them have been heavy armor and I have an all light armor build. I think I have one piece of +12 Archery armor, a +15 Archery circlet (no armor bonus), and an amulet that has an Archery bonus that are all usable for light armor builds, though.
#4infinitexxPosted 11/17/2011 11:10:28 AM
Shop inventories and loot are random, best bet is cycling through the merchants who can carry that type of item (general stores and blacksmiths mostly) until you find one.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#5EvtheanPosted 11/17/2011 11:11:32 AM
Doing the dark brotherhood quests provided me with a bunch.
---
Cogito Ergo Cogito
Life is too short and insignificant to be unhappy