Contract out on me?? Why?? (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Contract out on me?? Why?? (possible spoilers)
5 years ago#1
Hi guys,

Was just on my way to Orphans Rock and a dark bro assassin jumped me and after dealing with him a note said "The black Sacrament has been performed - somebody wants this poor fool dead... SigNed... Astrid"

What have I done? I've tried to be Mr nice guy so far, so cant understand why there's a contract out on me?

Anyone experience this?

Cheers,
Veni, Vidi, Vici! - I Came, I Saw, I Conquered! =)
5 years ago#2
Yep, I had to put a Khajiit assassin the ground near WInterhold. The only thing I can think of doing that would offend people is beating them up after THEY challenge ME to brawls. So I dunno.
5 years ago#3
Have you done a lot of the main quest yet?

I know I was playing "the good guy" for the most part, but after the quest "Diplomatic Immunity" I started getting assassins. Which makes sense, because of the nature of that quest. I somewhat expected it after the mess I left.
5 years ago#4
Maybe it's just a random event.
5 years ago#5
they arent random, people hire assassins based on your actions

even some vendors apparently will put a hit out on you if you steal from their store
if it wasn't for dumb people i wouldn't feel so smart
5 years ago#6
Did you steal anything from someone's house?
GT: ClamDestroyer
5 years ago#7
I had someone from the Battle-Born family have some thugs try and rough me up. Needless to say all of the people involved are currently dead.
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
5 years ago#8
Major spoiler alert.

Just figured mine was because I didn't act upon the young boys request fast enough assasinate /kill the headmistress which starts a whole new ball game.
5 years ago#9
The only thing I done that may have been questionable to my recollection, was that I stumbled across 'Alftand' and saw a couple of NPC's fighting. I tried to help one out and help kill the other, but was still attacked by the survivor. I tried to do it the other way round, but the end result was always the same no matter if you helped take one of them out and even if u sheathed your sword.

Will I still be able to join the Dark Bro's if I have a contract on me now?
Veni, Vidi, Vici! - I Came, I Saw, I Conquered! =)
5 years ago#10
I would think so. Anette did that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Contract out on me?? Why?? (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived