Which of the houses have mannequins?

#1SaintValiancePosted 11/17/2011 4:00:45 PM
Other than Riften. I can't buy that one yet. Hopefully Morthal's house has mannequins? I've only got the cash for one house & want it to be one with mannequins, so anyone who can tell me it would be really appreciated.
---
"This topic is full of space-racism from the future." - DarkJaydragon
#2Crowley155Posted 11/17/2011 4:01:29 PM
SaintValiance posted...
Other than Riften. I can't buy that one yet. Hopefully Morthal's house has mannequins? I've only got the cash for one house & want it to be one with mannequins, so anyone who can tell me it would be really appreciated.

I know the 25k one in Solitude has 2.
#3SaintValiance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:02:24 PM
^That one's a bit steep...
---
#4Crowley155Posted 11/17/2011 4:03:22 PM
SaintValiance posted...
^That one's a bit steep...

I can't remember if the one in Whiterun has one but it's only a 5k house. You might save before buying that one & check it out.
#55squadPosted 11/17/2011 4:05:16 PM
Houses are free if you do it right.... You just have to have enough cash to start the conversation!

Confirmed Solitude has 2...
#6d_rugPosted 11/18/2011 9:58:04 PM
*Confirmed* The Whiterun house has no mannequins but you can get it for free using the method in the cheats section.

Can anyone confirm any other houses that have mannequins?
#7apple_friddersPosted 11/18/2011 9:59:41 PM
Markarth house has one, dagger weapon case, and quite a few weapon racks. Talk to the Jarl to do a couple of quests and he'll sell you one for 8k, the upgrades probably totaling around 7k.
---
Using a monitor is a crutch in WoW. I just listen to my speakers and react accordingly. ~ Vordrax
#8SaintValiance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 10:06:19 PM
Yeah, I got the Markath one & ****ing love it. I love the city just because I find the Dwemer tech so damn fascinating & the house is frickin awesome. Not small enough to be considered a shack yet not too big so that getting to where I want is a multi-floor ordeal. And the decoration is amazing. Awesome house for just under 13k.
---