Where do you steal Modesi's silver ring in Riften?

#1MasterOfGames57Posted 11/18/2011 1:36:30 PM
It's from that short side quest in Riften where the guy distracts the crowd so you can steal it. I know he has 2 kinds on him, but everytime I steal them, I dont get a notification that it was stolen, and I can't talk to him while he's distracting the crowd. Anyone know?
---
Know Your Mouth and Shut Your Role!
My posts are more important than the posts of other users on this board.
#2ShingouryuPosted 11/18/2011 1:37:51 PM
It's not on him, it's in his stand. It's literally called "Modesi's Silver Ring"
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
#3Fiya666Posted 11/18/2011 1:38:16 PM
go to ur quest and enable it to show up on the map...u have to go to his little thing in the middle where ppl sell stuff and steal it from his lock box
#4homersimpson132Posted 11/18/2011 1:38:19 PM
You have to go to his stall where he was selling stuff and steal it from the lockbox there.
---
Don't call me homersimpson, call me Hugo.
My Let's Playing Channel: http://www.youtube.com/hugoandalex
#5SczoydPosted 11/18/2011 1:40:14 PM
It's not the display case on the front of the stand, I tried to steal from that and it's near-impossible (unless maybe your thieving skills are just awesome)

Crouch down behind the booth and there's a little door on the back. Pick that, then there's a chest inside the booth.
---
[Evil Republican]
#6MasterOfGames57(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 1:48:45 PM
Oh.....

I tried the display too. Thought that be it, but now I know. Thanks for the quick responses!
---
Know Your Mouth and Shut Your Role!
My posts are more important than the posts of other users on this board.