Souls, Black and White... **possible spoilers**

#1EmJtargetPosted 11/18/2011 2:19:52 PM
Picked up the misc quest somewhere to get the Souls, Black and White book.... already had this book in my inventory but it wouldnt tell me who to turn the quest back into - so I traipsed all the way back through Geirmunds Hall to retrieve it again and the chest it is supposed to be in is full of other stuff.... even after raiding the entire chest the quest marker is still pointing to it and I cannot remember who gave me the quest to see if I can hand this book back!!

Any one remember who it was for or had this problem?
---
XBL: Asphodel Nyx
Currently playing: FFXIII; Bioshock 2; Dragon Age Origins
#2DecipleofMagusPosted 11/18/2011 2:23:21 PM
Should be the orc at the mage college no? Thats where I got it from.
#3EmJtarget(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 2:27:19 PM
Thought that might have been the case... spoken to him a few times with the book but since the quest marker is still showing in the cave it ownt let me turn it in :(

Even tried putting the book back in the chest!! Wont let me remove quest items from my inventory so methinks I may have to leave that one undone.... thanks for the help though :)
---
XBL: Asphodel Nyx
Currently playing: Skyrim, AC Revelations, Dark Souls
#4Niels_DRPosted 11/19/2011 7:54:23 PM
i am finding myself in the exact same situation as you, also tried putting the book back in the chest lol.
post a solution if u find one.
#5The_8th_FiendPosted 11/21/2011 1:28:04 PM
Thought I might just throw my hat in on this one as well. Cleared out that Cavern on a different quest and grabbed the book, now the quest marker still says its in the chest and the Orc fella' won't accept the book.