How do you invest in stores?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you invest in stores?

User Info: mook403

mook403
5 years ago#1
Im playing on the 360 and I can't find out how to invest into stores, I have the perk and I have lvl 70 speech but WHERE do I invest?
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer

mook403
5 years ago#2
Bump Please Help
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer

User Info: kinghobo121

kinghobo121
5 years ago#3
you cant invest in stalls or belethor ive noticed. just talk to any other merchant and a chat option comes up.
GT: lPURDUCHIl - Steam: Purduchi - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/lPURDUCHIl/stats/173525975/xbox/

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
5 years ago#4
If you marry a npc, they will open up a store in your name. Each day you will get 100 gold from your Wife/Husband

User Info: jackstar_rock

jackstar_rock
5 years ago#5
Just head over to Riverwood Trader and talk to the Golden Claw quest giver, Lucan Valerius. As mentioned, there is a chat option to invest in his store. Then your problems of selling high value gear are over as Lucan will have 10 000+ septims for bartering every 2 days. ^

mook403
5 years ago#6
Thanks so much I found out you can only invest in "Buisnesses" like a blacksmith but not small stalls or someone who just trades.
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer

User Info: kinghobo121

kinghobo121
5 years ago#7
mook403 posted...
Thanks so much I found out you can only invest in "Buisnesses" like a blacksmith but not small stalls or someone who just trades.

oddly enough you can invest in the pawned prawn. i think thats the only general store you can invest in.
GT: lPURDUCHIl - Steam: Purduchi - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/lPURDUCHIl/stats/173525975/xbox/
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you invest in stores?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived