Unique great swords?

#1Zangan_ZackPosted 11/20/2011 5:50:38 AM
Has anyone seen any of artifact quality? I have the Ebony Blade Daedric Katana, but I'd prefer to not kill my own allies to make it stronger.
---
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Resident Evil: ORC, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Tales Of Graces F, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#2Zangan_Zack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 6:00:39 AM
Bump
---
Waiting For: Resident Evil: ORC, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Tales Of Graces F, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#3Glockass1Posted 11/20/2011 6:02:45 AM
Renew your sig :D

Also want to know about some unique great swords. My Daedric one works fine but I want to have a unique one too.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
Currently playing: Maths and Physics
#4Zangan_Zack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 6:07:26 AM
It seems like I've seen a bunch of uniques for every other weapon class, but none whatsoever in the great sword category of weapons. We also end up being forgotten by the developers it seems. :(
---
#5Glockass1Posted 11/20/2011 6:20:24 AM

It seems like I've seen a bunch of uniques for every other weapon class, but none whatsoever in the great sword category of weapons. We also end up being forgotten by the developers it seems. :(

Indeed. What's better than wielding a big-ass two handed axe/great sword and decapitating everyone you see? :D

*SPOILERS*

In the final Dark Brotherhood quest after the Emperor conversation, he turned his back to me, I pulled out my sword, swung it around my head and decapitated him. Felt so dirty haha.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
Currently playing: Maths and Physics
#6Zangan_Zack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 6:29:37 AM
I love the Headsman's Axe, but I wish it wasn't so weak. Probably the best looking axe I've seen so far, but it isn't able to be upgraded at the grindstone. xD
---
Waiting For: Resident Evil: ORC, Mass Effect 3, Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning , Tales Of Graces F
#7VortexContinuumPosted 11/20/2011 6:30:35 AM
Keep in mind that 2-handed also includes Warhammers and Battleaxes, but I understand if you've already taken extra perks for greatswords. I unfortunately do not remember any leveled/artifact greatswords.
---
Gnarlacious.
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym
#8HunterTorenPosted 11/20/2011 6:34:40 AM
Zangan_Zack posted...
I love the Headsman's Axe, but I wish it wasn't so weak. Probably the best looking axe I've seen so far, but it isn't able to be upgraded at the grindstone. xD

Doesnt the headsman axe look pretty similar to the orcish two hander axe?
#9Zangan_Zack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 6:43:45 AM
My entire build is based around great swords, so I'm a little disappointed at the lack of artifact weapons in that category. I would have loved a regular Akavari Dai-Katana to upgrade and enchant myself, but I've only seen one-handed katana so far.
---
Waiting For: Resident Evil: ORC, Mass Effect 3, Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning , Tales Of Graces F