Can't feed as a vampire....

#1keldarironfistPosted 11/21/2011 2:34:15 AM

This thing is practically game breaking in my opinion, I hate it. I am aware that I need a filled black soul gem to finish the quest that releives me of this crappy "disease" put into this game. The problem is, I did not buy the stupid spell from the guy who gives you the gem, and I need to buy thst from him. 

Problem is, I'm getting attacked everywhere because I haven't. Ok so great......the solution is to feed then right? Well, everytime I sneak into a persons home while they sleep the second I move they instantly awake and become hostile, NO MATTER WHAT. I then used "embrace of shadows" to make me invisible thinking "ok maybe THIS will allow me to sneak up on them and feed".....nope, no luck, they still instantly awaken as enemies even when I use that ability. WTF am I doing wrong?

#2NietzschesFaithPosted 11/21/2011 2:35:43 AM
They can still hear you. Drop the heavy armor.
---
It's true what they say. The grass is always greener, and you really don't know what it is you have, until it's gone... gone... gone - Conker
#3keldarironfist(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:13:23 AM

Thanks

#4SupernautusPosted 11/21/2011 4:30:53 AM
you need to be better at sneaking so that they don't wake up when you approach, it's not a glitch, and it's not gamebreaking.
---
There WILL NOT be a new gen in 2012-if I'm wrong feel free to laugh.
#5VampielZeroPosted 11/21/2011 4:36:05 AM
Wonder if you can still drink your wives blood? Might solve the problem.
---
Time is a ruse that humans decided to call reality.
*FEEEW Tink* Fffffffffffffff*-BOOM-*
#6HoffentlichPosted 11/21/2011 4:44:02 AM
Bandits?
---
"We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact. " Jean-Paul_Sartre
#7ExcellentDudePosted 11/22/2011 12:39:51 AM
Yeah, I had the exact same problem, wearing heavy armor, which might've woken them up; not sure. Anyway, I leveled up and chose 20% better sneaking as my perk, and then I was able to feed; finally!