Stealing the clothes off their backs.

#1jimmyCCFCPosted 11/21/2011 3:09:52 AM
Ok so i stole everyones clothes in whiterun and threw them all at the Jarls feet.

The next day the clothes were still at the jarls feet and most of the people returned with their clothes on so i did it again.

Also i robbed my wifes clothes and when i chucked them near her she said she was going to take it so i swapped it for a nice set of armour but she still returned in her previous dirty trodden clothes.

Anyone know if there is a way to change your wifes clothes? i thought reverse pickpocketing clothes would do it but it didn't.
#2bayo001Posted 11/21/2011 3:12:16 AM
LMAO!!!
---
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Member
any where you see "bayo", it may be me... xP
#3hypertionPosted 11/21/2011 3:14:26 AM
you sir get a mega cookie.

this made me laugh.
---
XBL GT = Hypertion
will not accept random requests. must provide introduction+games etc, Text Prefered =P
#4TheRobPosted 11/21/2011 3:32:11 AM
How do you steal the clothes from their backs? I've got my pickpocket skill at 100 and have the last two perks, but it never gives me the option to steal the clothing they are wearing.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5jimmyCCFC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 3:35:14 AM
Also i stole all the guards armour and weapons except helmets and then attacked the Jarl and ended up getting chased through Whitrun by an gang of near naked gimps trying to fist me to death.

Getting the 1000 bounty in each hold achievement was fun. I wasn't sure if that was at the same time or not but it was a laugh having guards chase me in the middle of the map randomly whilst i was just exploring the map. For a laugh i was wearing stormcloak armour which as I went Imperial might have made them think i was a spy but alas they didn't.
#6jimmyCCFC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 3:35:52 AM
TheRob posted...
How do you steal the clothes from their backs? I've got my pickpocket skill at 100 and have the last two perks, but it never gives me the option to steal the clothing they are wearing.

as best as i can tell you have to be behind them.