Get drunk?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I thought you were supposed to be able to get drunk at the taverns...can you not? If you can, how do you?
'I finally got a sign I am getting older, I teabagged the toilet water.' - FyrFox
5 years ago#2
My guy can really hold his alcohol well. He drank like 20 bottles of wine at once and didn't even get woozy.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
5 years ago#3
The only time I got drunk was during the drinking contest quest. It didn't really change much except for my dialogue as I started talking gibberish to the quest giver. That quest is pretty good, go to the Bannered Mare and look for a guy called Sam wearing black robes.
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
5 years ago#4
There is a side quest where you get black out drunk....boy does your character manage to do a lot in one drunk night. How he didn't die still amazes me.
5 years ago#5
Haha cool. Can you do the drinking quest multiple times?
'I finally got a sign I am getting older, I teabagged the toilet water.' - FyrFox
5 years ago#6

There is a side quest where you get black out drunk....boy does your character manage to do a lot in one drunk night. How he didn't die still amazes me.

I love that quest! First things to come to mind were the Hangover movies lol.
5 years ago#7
Bean_Dizzle posted...
Haha cool. Can you do the drinking quest multiple times?

It's a one off quest and I don't know if there's any others like it. I did find a bunch of Nords hanging around a road though and they invited me to drink with them. After I accepted they thanked me and gave me a bottle of wine. I think the wine is related to another quest.
5 years ago#8
Dang, thats a bummer you cant go to the tavern and get drunk.
5 years ago#9
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Where do you get that quest!?!
Bada-bing, Bada-bam, Bada-boom
5 years ago#10
DrOblivious posted...
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Where do you get that quest!?!

I mentioned it in my post. You have to visit the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and talk to a guy called Sam, he is wearing black robes and should be sitting at the bar.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived