Get drunk?

#1Bean_DizzlePosted 11/21/2011 11:17:38 AM
I thought you were supposed to be able to get drunk at the taverns...can you not? If you can, how do you?
---
'I finally got a sign I am getting older, I teabagged the toilet water.' - FyrFox
#2master_gamr1231Posted 11/21/2011 11:18:35 AM
My guy can really hold his alcohol well. He drank like 20 bottles of wine at once and didn't even get woozy.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#3simonbelmont2Posted 11/21/2011 11:19:31 AM
The only time I got drunk was during the drinking contest quest. It didn't really change much except for my dialogue as I started talking gibberish to the quest giver. That quest is pretty good, go to the Bannered Mare and look for a guy called Sam wearing black robes.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#4WestSdeNleVrusPosted 11/21/2011 11:19:47 AM
There is a side quest where you get black out drunk....boy does your character manage to do a lot in one drunk night. How he didn't die still amazes me.
#5Bean_Dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 11:21:22 AM
Haha cool. Can you do the drinking quest multiple times?
---
'I finally got a sign I am getting older, I teabagged the toilet water.' - FyrFox
#6DemonBuffetPosted 11/21/2011 11:21:26 AM

There is a side quest where you get black out drunk....boy does your character manage to do a lot in one drunk night. How he didn't die still amazes me.

I love that quest! First things to come to mind were the Hangover movies lol.
#7simonbelmont2Posted 11/21/2011 11:25:15 AM
Bean_Dizzle posted...
Haha cool. Can you do the drinking quest multiple times?

It's a one off quest and I don't know if there's any others like it. I did find a bunch of Nords hanging around a road though and they invited me to drink with them. After I accepted they thanked me and gave me a bottle of wine. I think the wine is related to another quest.
---
#8Bean_Dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 11:26:38 AM
Dang, thats a bummer you cant go to the tavern and get drunk.
---
#9DrObliviousPosted 11/21/2011 11:27:38 AM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Where do you get that quest!?!
---
Bada-bing, Bada-bam, Bada-boom
#10simonbelmont2Posted 11/21/2011 11:30:04 AM
DrOblivious posted...
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Where do you get that quest!?!

I mentioned it in my post. You have to visit the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and talk to a guy called Sam, he is wearing black robes and should be sitting at the bar.
---