Geirmunds Hall glitch...?

#1Dr_SnoodPosted 11/21/2011 12:32:02 PM

So way early in the game (before I was going to go up the 7000 steps) I discovered Geirmunds hall and beat it. Now I took the forbidden legends quest and realized that I had to go back to the same area I have already been in. However, it turns out that the quest is now dead for me because I had already killed the boss earlier in the game and the quest marker is simply pointing into the water meaning that I can't get the amulet.

Seriously, it kind of annoys me that I got punished for doing a dungeon early. Anything I can do?

#2Dr_Snood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 12:41:09 PM

Yeah, I found that a few more people have had this issue too.

Word of Caution!!!! Do NOT do Geirmunds Hall early. Wait until you get the quest: Forbidden Legends!

I am kind of mad.. because that was a good amulet too. Any other ones as good as that one?

#3FredCat07Posted 11/21/2011 2:10:33 PM
Dr_Snood posted...
Yeah, I found that a few more people have had this issue too.Word of Caution!!!! Do NOT do Geirmunds Hall early. Wait until you get the quest: Forbidden Legends!I am kind of mad.. because that was a good amulet too. Any other ones as good as that one?

Indeed, I most usually leaving the maze area alone till I get quest that required them. If I completed them all and the maze still not clear, then I am safe to go clean it up.
---
Yes, despite his grammar I can tell he's quite intelligent. He's also always willing to help others who play this game. I too appreciate that. ~Golden_Key33