F you whoever killed Belethor.

#1MikeHawkfOuPosted 11/21/2011 3:55:01 PM
I've been asking questions here about why Belethor would suddenly stop opening his shop in my game. So I decided to check the catacombs and found out that he was indeed DEAD/KILLED. But how?! He always stays in his shop and never goes out to get eaten by a dragon or anything. Seriously, if anyone know some possible reasons why Belethor is dead, tell me. I will hunt the killer down. **** you whoever killed Belethor. I'm coming for you.
#2sonofkorolPosted 11/21/2011 3:56:50 PM
I did. I hate him.
"Do come baaaaaaaaaaack"
"If I had a sister, I'd sell her tooooooooooo"
"I'd sell my own dad for prooooofiiiiiiit"
What an ass.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#3syndrohmPosted 11/21/2011 3:57:56 PM
I thought I was the only one!! I came back to town and found a crowd of people around his body in a few yards from his shop. Who the hell killed him!?
#4PhantasmplusPosted 11/21/2011 4:00:43 PM
Someone probably got sick of him and performed the Black Sacrament. Can't say I blame them.
---
http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/pony/src/131868651011.png
But I am weak and helpless!
#5menalaos1971Posted 11/21/2011 4:02:14 PM
People can get murdered. Usually someone else will eventually take over the shop, too. At least that's what Pete Hines said was supposed to happen with their new-fangled Radiant-Whatever system.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
#6MikeHawkfOu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:03:57 PM(edited)
This is serious crime! Belethor in several peoples games are being assassinated. We must find out why before every Belethor dies in everyones game. What I know so far is he died during my quests from Dark Brotherhood.. Im trying to find out everyone I had to assassinate from the quests to see if by any chance Belethor may have been my target. I doubt it though. But i will find his killer and avenge him.
#7RikashiPosted 11/21/2011 4:04:16 PM
I had him die too in my game, his shop was just locked one day and never re-opened...

Can't say I miss the guy, but not having a general store in Whiterun sucks.
---
My Sig
Stop reading it
#8sonofkorolPosted 11/21/2011 4:06:25 PM
I wanna find who did it. Really bad...
And I high-five him. He got him before I did. :D
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#9estonPosted 11/21/2011 4:07:32 PM
Same thing happened with the weapon shop owner in my game. The store is never open now, just locked. And I don't think his wife has a key, because she is always either outside at the forge or up at the inn. She used to stand in the shop with him sometimes. I felt kind of sorry for her....

Then I went outside lol
---
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg
#10MikeHawkfOu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:15:00 PM
Anyone actually had someone take over a shop of someone who is dead? Not counting the family member of course,