Weapon Racks losing weapons?

#1KriegwaffelPosted 11/21/2011 6:26:57 PM
I put one of my favorite swords on the weapon rack at my home in Whiterun, checked back a few days later and it's gone, with no chance of reloading an old save. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I expect it to be reoccurring?

I thought the racks and displays were an awesome addition, now I am regretting it.
---
German Engineering
#2MetallicACDCPosted 11/21/2011 6:31:09 PM
How do you even get an item onto the weapon rack? I've tried every way I can fathom, and nothing works.
#3Johnny the MasterPosted 11/21/2011 6:37:11 PM
Certain ones like the ones in your house in whiterun gives you the option to put stuff on it.

It would also appears that bows disappear when I try to put them on display, making me lose a bow...
#4FrozenHELL78Posted 11/21/2011 6:39:20 PM
MetallicACDC posted...
How do you even get an item onto the weapon rack? I've tried every way I can fathom, and nothing works.

activating the weapon rack will automatically put your currently equipped weapon you have in your right hand into the weapon rack
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#5Jgreen_yoPosted 11/21/2011 6:42:28 PM
I've tried every way mentioned and I never get prompted to use the weapon rack. Anyone else have this problem?
---
---
Chevelle... Hats Off To The Bull
#6flamemage155Posted 11/21/2011 6:45:25 PM
FrozenHELL78 posted...
MetallicACDC posted...

activating the weapon rack will automatically put your currently equipped weapon you have in your right hand into the weapon rack

THIS.
#7madninjaskillzzPosted 11/21/2011 6:46:42 PM
flamemage155 posted...
FrozenHELL78 posted...
MetallicACDC posted...

THIS.

Yeah, THAT, if you haven't had your weapon racks to glitch like a mofo. Patch this Bethesda. NAO!
---
The Empire stole my sweetroll. Free Skyrim or death!
Every day I'm shufflin.
#8blacklabel357Posted 11/21/2011 6:50:21 PM
Why is everyone so concerned about weapon racks in a house?
who cares?
---
Xbox live gamertag - TheurgicWraith
#9Kriegwaffel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 7:16:07 PM
blacklabel357 posted...
who cares?

I'm not concerned about the weapon racks, I'm concerned about my disappearing weapons, hence making the thread.
---
German Engineering
#10madninjaskillzzPosted 11/21/2011 7:17:27 PM
blacklabel357 posted...
who cares?

Um. A lot of people. Some of us enjoy decorating our goddamn houses because we are goddamn roleplayers, you got a goddamn problem with that you can goddamn sod off.
---
The Empire stole my sweetroll. Free Skyrim or death!
Every day I'm shufflin.