Most Magicka-Intenseive Spell?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most Magicka-Intenseive Spell?
5 years ago#1
I'd like my character to have enough magicka to be able to cast any spell at least once, so what spell has the highest magicka cost?
Sometimes, all you've got left is a bullet and a prayer.
Don't miss.
5 years ago#2
Bump.
Don't miss.
5 years ago#3
I think the Master level Destruction spells cost 800 Magicka to cast, or 400 with the Master Destruction Perk that halves that casting cost for master level spells.
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
5 years ago#4
Some of the high level conjuration spells, like Dead Thrall and Storm Thrall cost 500-600 magicka. But with fortify enchantments you can reduce that to nothing.
Uwe Boll makes terrible movies. Anyone who tells you otherwise is Uwe Boll - Seanbaby
http://theanteheroes.com/AceAttorneys/DamonGant.png
5 years ago#5
menalaos1971 posted...
I think the Master level Destruction spells cost 800 Magicka to cast, or 400 with the Master Destruction Perk that halves that casting cost for master level spells.

Would 100% reduction to Destruction make me able to cast that spell? Seems fun to try at least spells for a bit once I go tired of being sneaky.
5 years ago#6
BloodyHug posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

Would 100% reduction to Destruction make me able to cast that spell? Seems fun to try at least spells for a bit once I go tired of being sneaky.

with 100% reduction, you can cast anything in that school with 1 remaining magicka
5 years ago#7
MrGodai posted...
BloodyHug posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

with 100% reduction, you can cast anything in that school with 1 remaining magicka

Rofl.
That was the answer I was hoping for, I thought maybe the game limited what I could use based on my max amount of magic.
5 years ago#8
Btw, the most magic intensive spell is Fire Storm.

Blizzard uses about 100 Magicka less, and Lightning Storm is a constant DPS laser kinda like the initial destruction spells but grander in scale.
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
5 years ago#9
Ouch. That's more than I had anticipated. Thanks.
Don't miss.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most Magicka-Intenseive Spell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived