Any way to drop quests?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any way to drop quests?
4 years ago#1
Is there any way to cancel unfinsihed quests and remove them from my quest journal?

Im tired of looking at that ninroot collection quest cluttering up my quest journal and theres no way in hell im running around collecting that crap.
4 years ago#2

I'd like to know this too.  I've got several quests that I have no intention of completing with this character and I wouldn't mind dropping them in order to clean up my quest log. 

4 years ago#3
sadly no
4 years ago#4
Well you should carefully read and consider a quest description before you accept it in the first place...and then you would not have that problem.
4 years ago#5
dgager posted...
Well you should carefully read and consider a quest description before you accept it in the first place...and then you would not have that problem.

Thank you, Captain Hindsight.
---
What is life's greatest illusion?
Innocence, my brother.
4 years ago#6
You know...you can buy nirnroot,,,
---
"Iggidy aggidy ook eh eh Ziggidy zaggidy zook ah ah Oh oh pht ah ah frp Flippidy flappidy floop!" -The Greatest Being Ever Conceived.
4 years ago#7
dgager posted...

Well no because most quests are given to you before you even realize you're being given a quest.
4 years ago#8
I refuse to let Skyrim make me carefully consider anything!
4 years ago#9
haterstotheleft posted...
dgager posted...

Well no because most quests are given to you before you even realize you're being given a quest.

Exactly. You might talk to some man/woman, then - boom...quest added to your log.
---
XBL : WARxXandXxPEACE
PSN: WARxXandXxPEACE
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any way to drop quests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived