Movarth's Lair won't clear! *Possible spoilers*

#1GodSpark127Posted 11/23/2011 2:07:27 AM
As the topic says Movarth's Lair won't clear. I've cleaned it out completely twice and nothing. Is it bugged? Is it not supposed to clear? Does clear not eqaul all enemies dead and all chests looted? I am confused.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#2GutzNRagePosted 11/23/2011 2:10:06 AM
Is that the vampire nest? Cause I'm having the same problem.
---
" . . . " -- Link
GT: GUTZ and RAGE
#3GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 3:28:29 AM
GutzNRage posted...
Is that the vampire nest? Cause I'm having the same problem.

Yeah, the one involved in the Morthal quest.
---
#4GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 3:34:20 AM
Bump, fast board is fast.
---
#5GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 6:09:58 AM
One last bump. Anybody know what's up with cleared status?
---
#6MilkagonPosted 11/23/2011 9:15:57 AM
Yeah, I can't get it to clear either, I killed him and everything in there, finished the quest, not sure what's up.
#7ScalytsPosted 11/23/2011 9:39:53 AM
Same issue for me, same cave. Also happened to me on a few other dungeons, like Ustengrav. Kind of annoying, especially if you're a completionist. I don't know what it takes for a dungeon to be "cleared". Is it killing all the enemies, getting the loot at the end, or what?
---
Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe. --Planescape: Torment
#8GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 1:57:02 PM
Scalytss posted...
Same issue for me, same cave. Also happened to me on a few other dungeons, like Ustengrav. Kind of annoying, especially if you're a completionist. I don't know what it takes for a dungeon to be "cleared". Is it killing all the enemies, getting the loot at the end, or what?

You know, now that you mention it, Ustengrav isn't cleared for me either...

I know there are much larger bugs that need attention first (textures, dragon souls, etc) but it's as you said, the completionist in me is tearing its hair out right now lol.
---
#9ravenstarsingerPosted 11/23/2011 2:03:51 PM
GodSpark127: awesome sig! "Our troll. Fairwell and adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies..." Jaws, lol

On Topic: I just now noticed the same thing. I Movarth, Ustengrav, the final dungeon from A Night To Remember... I am positive I killed everything in em, and looted all treasure, but none are "cleared" according to the map. O.o
---
OBAMA. SILAYEV. PAVLOV. RYZHKHOV. TIKHONOV. KOSYGIN. KRUSCHEV. BULGANIN. MALENKOV. STALIN. MOLOTOV. RYKOV. LENIN.
#10GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 2:22:32 AM
This has now happened to me at Fellglow keep and Shroud Hearth Barrow.There doesn't seem to be any connection other than they all have quests, so maybe that's it.

ravenstarsinger posted...
On Topic: I just now noticed the same thing. I Movarth, Ustengrav, the final dungeon from A Night To Remember... I am positive I killed everything in em, and looted all treasure, but none are "cleared" according to the map. O.o

Hmmm... Morvunskr is cleared for me. And I'm glad you got the sig, I think the reference avoids most people.
---