forgemasters fingers, help please.

#1canootPosted 11/23/2011 2:29:48 AM
This quest sends you to a dungeon called harmugstal and at the start ther is a passageway where you need to activate 4 levers in the correct order, can somebody tell me the order you use them please, it's doing my head in. thanks in advance.
#2canoot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 2:43:35 AM
Board moves fast, anybody.
#3KillaKenobiPosted 11/23/2011 6:22:42 PM
Ya i just went through an hour of scratching my head, then i got it.... You have to pick up the book beside the journal on a table near by. The book is called "Of Fjori and Holgier" Read the first lines of each paragraph. You will find the answer there.
#4KillaKenobiPosted 11/23/2011 9:37:59 PM
Oh and just one more tip u will need to know. You will have to return this item to an Orc... make sure when u get there to wait untill daytime or else the Orcs will attack you and the quest will fail. I think this is a bit of a glitch.
#5canoot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 2:55:10 AM
Thanks for the answer and the tip i shall try later.
#6koiguyPosted 11/24/2011 5:41:10 AM
KillaKenobi posted...
Oh and just one more tip u will need to know. You will have to return this item to an Orc... make sure when u get there to wait untill daytime or else the Orcs will attack you and the quest will fail. I think this is a bit of a glitch.

Hi. What happens when U return the Fingers?

I want to keep the Gloves to Smith with...
#7KillaKenobiPosted 11/24/2011 5:08:34 PM
you get to keep them even when you bring them to the Orcs.
#8_locke__cole_Posted 11/24/2011 5:11:51 PM
koiguy posted...
KillaKenobi posted...

Hi. What happens when U return the Fingers?

I want to keep the Gloves to Smith with...

You will find plenty more items like this, to be honest. I have found several in each of my playthroughs.

Also, in regards to the "glitch", I stumbled into a camp one night when I didn't know what it was, figured they were bandits. They still gave me time to leave after the told me I wasn't supposed to be in the longhouse.