Killed a dragon and it didn't disintegrate/give me a soul. Should I reload?

#1RavenOfProphecyPosted 11/23/2011 11:17:57 AM
Just had an epic battle against a dragon, but I didn't get a soul. Is that a glitch? should I reload my save? Also, is there anything you can do with the dragon bones/scales, or do you just sell them?
---
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas
Anticipating: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#2jammymacsterPosted 11/23/2011 11:21:00 AM
It's a glitch. It happens with certain respawned dragons. Like those at locations marked with a dragon on the map. It's a glitch Bethesda are aware of and will likely fix in the upcoming update.

Dragon scales and bones can be sold or can be used to make Dragonscale and Dragonbone Plate armours if you have the required perk at 100 Smithing skill.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#3RavenOfProphecy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 11:22:05 AM
jammymacster posted...
It's a glitch. It happens with certain respawned dragons. Like those at locations marked with a dragon on the map. It's a glitch Bethesda are aware of and will likely fix in the upcoming update.

Dragon scales and bones can be sold or can be used to make Dragonscale and Dragonbone Plate armours if you have the required perk at 100 Smithing skill.

It actually was at one of those locations with a dragon on the map. Should I reload in that case? Will I have enough souls to unlock all the shouts without reloading?
---
#4SchesparnPosted 11/23/2011 11:22:40 AM
There are unlimited dragons in the game. Don't worry about it.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#5DarquePosted 11/23/2011 11:24:46 AM
Just keep playing....
---
Jill Valentine > You
#6strokerace89Posted 11/23/2011 11:25:14 AM
happened to me as well, i just went on with my day and killed another dragon five minutes later. no big deal.
---
GT:Budgetcow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6AzxeHmVI
#7rockyoumonkeysPosted 11/23/2011 11:26:04 AM
I already have way more souls than shouts to unlock. I'm not concerned.
---
X360: RockYouMonkeys
Now Reading: The Shadow Rising, R. Jordan
#8jammymacsterPosted 11/23/2011 11:29:17 AM
What the other guys said. It's unnecessary to reload because the same will happen again and there is an infinite amount of dragons.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#9jason9832Posted 11/23/2011 11:29:34 AM
RavenOfProphecy posted...
jammymacster posted...

It actually was at one of those locations with a dragon on the map. Should I reload in that case? Will I have enough souls to unlock all the shouts without reloading?

It's not a glitch you can only get a soul from a "dragon spawn" once. You might of killed when you where bellow the mountain earlier, they come down from those spots sometimes. There are lot of dragon souls in the game so you shouldn't have any problems. IMO
#10RavenOfProphecy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 11:30:57 AM
Anyone know how many shouts are in the game?
---