best class for stealth/archer?

#1lostcodyPosted 11/24/2011 6:25:06 AM
i know wood elves
but i know that archery and the like are not like mage where high elf has an advantage over all other mage classes.
so do any other of the other classes have an advantage in archery like a passive damge bounus with bows?or the only diffrence for archery is the starting stat increases?

if it all boils down to starting stats,what class has the best racial traits for pretty much a pure bow user?
#2BlighboyPosted 11/24/2011 6:26:21 AM
Wood elf probably. Dunmer also get an archery bonus, though it's smaller.

You'll also be sneaking alot, so maybe khajit, as they can see in the dark, but their archery skills won't be directly benefited.
---
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/blighboy/fluttershy_shadowfearlarge.gif
#3lorddrago88Posted 11/24/2011 6:27:45 AM
Best class? Probably mage with Invisibility.
---
---If I suspect you have an agenda or have no intention of listening, I may not respond to your post. Deal with it.---
#4lostcody(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 6:29:48 AM
so wood elves get a bounus for bows?

or just a bonus in the archery stat?
#5GobbieMarauderPosted 11/24/2011 6:33:03 AM
The racial bonuses are 5 and 10, meaning they matter for exactly 10 minutes.
---
Sometimes, all you've got left is a bullet and a prayer.
Don't miss.
#6bibfortuna25Posted 11/24/2011 6:33:35 AM
All of the racial bonuses can be found here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

Using this chart, it is obvious that all races can be a stealth/archer. All you have to do is improve those skills and put perks into those trees.
---
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.
Please read the FAQs and stickies before asking questions.
#7bloggers99Posted 11/24/2011 6:38:22 AM(edited)
Also, Bosmer (Wood Elves) are a joke, their racial power is outdone by a similar Dragon Shout (which can be used multiple times per hour, let alone per day).
#8mlataupePosted 11/24/2011 6:39:22 AM
I made an Argonian stealth archer.
---
Xbox Live GT : m la taupe ---------- PSN : mlataupe
#9lostcody(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 6:43:03 AM
i have boiled it down too 3 classes

nord/breton/imperial.

so what are you guys opinions on making these guys a pure bow/stealth class.

on the assumption that all "stealth" classes only matter becouse of the starting bounus
i have picked these due to there racial abilites.

so what you guys think/opnions?
also is my assumption correct? the "stealth" classes only matter for there starting stats,and other then that all classes are pretty much the same in the way of stealth stats?
#10pigeonheadPosted 11/24/2011 7:02:27 AM
Doesn't really matter, as the wood elf companion in the very first town trains your archery skills up to 50 for free.

Stealth is also pretty easy to upgrade (just rubberband your controller near a guard outside Whiterun).

So pick whatever race you like best.