Best Assassin build EVER!

#1ikelofePosted 11/26/2011 3:47:08 AM
Can you guys give me a little help?

I'm still level 9, since I haven't played a lot yet, but I've been reading a lot in this board, and I intend to create an assassin / sneak type.

I'm not sure if these are the correct perks, and I did not put a single point in magicka yet, cause I don't know which school would be the best for this type of play. Is it illusion? Alteration?

And I know i must have points in enchant, but I'm not sure how the spread should be.

Also, I don't know if I should invest all those points in light armor, sneak and pickpocket

I wish to play mainly with a bow and sneak attacks with daggers. I wish to be able to pickpocket great items, and of course create great weapons and equips with the blacksmithing / enchanting, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Currently my spread is this, but I'm pretty sure it's all messed up haha

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#6867

If you guys could help, It would be awesome!

Thanks
---
Yes, I'm from Brazil. No, i don't speak "brazilian", there are no monkeys in the streets, and CARNAVAL only lasts for 4 days in the whole year.
#2BrianWolfPosted 11/26/2011 3:53:02 AM
I got help from some people with mine.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61153989
---
Amumu isn't sad, he's merely playing one aspect of the game that'll get him girls. Duh! <Kumari>
http://i.imgur.com/haz8q.gif
#3Stubee88Posted 11/26/2011 3:53:07 AM
IMO you dont need anything beyond Muffled movement and Assassins blade in sneak. The higher perks are kinda useless and are best used elsewhere.

Also joining the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild gets you gear that will ad your character
---
If you don't like Giantbomb then I don't like you, isn't that right Zach?
#4Strakadh_OFPosted 11/26/2011 3:54:11 AM
Its Illusion and I wouldnt bother with it, most people use it for Muffle which silences your footsteps but you can get a few pairs of boots that do the same thing. It also has Paralyze which would be nice but as far as I know thats a pretty high level skill.

Just depends on what you like doing more shooting bows or using daggers, you can do 30x damage on a sneak attack dual wielding daggers, 60x if you learn how to do a roll first. However I think Archery is the best way to sneak because eventually using daggers gets boring since with higher sneak levels people will almost never see you its very repetitive.

Also Archery can let you have a little more fun with it since you get to follow where people are going and pull off some headshots and such or pick people off in a room without being detected.

Either way you should put most of your perks into your One Handed/Archery and Sneak and you should do fine, I did just fine using a dual wield sword guy so only 6x sneak attack damage playing on Expert by level 20 or so the game was too easy, which is mainly why I suggest archery, at least it feels like it takes some skill at later levels.
---
I hate all Elves that were ever in anything ever made. Elves suck.
GT: Evanzlazer
#5BrolySuperpowerPosted 11/26/2011 3:57:02 AM
What I normally did with a good assasin build is level up sneak to 100 asap while also leveling pickpicketing. Sneak I leveled solo while with pickpocket I did the trainer exploit where you train and then pickpocket the gold back, your pickpocket skill will increase fast while another increases 5 lvls. I chose archery. My lvls 41 assassin stands at 100 sneak, 70ish pickpocket, 50ish one hand, 70ish archery. I haven't been on that char for awhile after finishing thief/darkbrotherhood quest line. He is a beast! ;)
---
Must i always hear these foolish humans talk about the nonsense about the Earth having problems? They are blinded by what they do to the earth themselves..
#6IamTheBlackGuyPosted 11/26/2011 3:59:18 AM
Came here to see the Best Assassin build EVER.

I am disappoint.
---
http://www.2Ob.org - All the FPS info you need!
#7ikelofe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 4:05:31 AM
IamTheBlackGuy posted...
Came here to see the Best Assassin build EVER.

I am disappoint.

I'm working towards it! haha!

So, back in the topic, all that sneak isn't necessary, and I should invest in illusion, ok!

But what about enchantment? What should I do? And alchemy? Is that ok?
---
Yes, I'm from Brazil. No, i don't speak "brazilian", there are no monkeys in the streets, and CARNAVAL only lasts for 4 days in the whole year.
#8TurtlebreadPosted 11/26/2011 4:10:14 AM
The last perk you get from Sneak (Shadow Warrior) completely destroys most enemies if you use it right.
#9ikelofe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 4:20:45 AM
Turtlebread posted...
The last perk you get from Sneak (Shadow Warrior) completely destroys most enemies if you use it right.

wait, wait, so should I invest the points all the way up?

I didn't understand the effect of this perk just by reading it =/
---
#10bewarethegroovePosted 11/26/2011 4:27:21 AM
Illusion is definitely worth building up, it requires heavy investment perk-wise but it's totally worth it for the Calm and Frenzy spells.

Get ambushed by a bear out in the wilds, calm it then backstab it. If that doesn't take it down calm it again and repeat ;o)

Room full of enemies that's difficult to sneak through, Frenzy them and let them thin themselves out for you, as long as you don't get spotted it'll up your sneak without you even having to move ;o)

If you invest heavily in Illusion from the beginning your sneak will get boosted for all the early backstabs you'll get in